50 CENT - GET RICH OR DIE TRYING = CLASSIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2005
there weenies out there thinking dre is responsible for west coast rap? how NWA? that was all Eazy E,
DEATH ROW? that was suge pimping dre on the keys while Snoop tore it up on the mic happy cuz he was blowing the BOMB BOMB that Mr Suge provided......WHAT ABOUT TOO SHORT???? putting it down forever really pioneering west coast rap, where did Snoop learn to say BEEEA'tch....i laugh at MOREBASS' childish concerns acting like he's pops, nigga shut yo mouth when gorwn folks talkin...pussy!

Dec 9, 2005
KillaNiggaNite said:
^^^i dont like dr. dre but i still rep the west. sure he had talent, but not anymore... there is so much underground muzicc thats 50x better then snoop & dre, open your eyes muthafucka

Yeah...cause Red Head Steve's album is WAAAAAY better than any Dre album. You're an idiot with horrible taste in music...and I never mentioned Snoop's name once. I'm ashamed to even be from the same coast as a moron like you.

UsA'sMostWanted said:
there weenies out there thinking dre is responsible for west coast rap? how NWA? that was all Eazy E,
DEATH ROW? that was suge pimping dre on the keys while Snoop tore it up on the mic happy cuz he was blowing the BOMB BOMB that Mr Suge provided......WHAT ABOUT TOO SHORT???? putting it down forever really pioneering west coast rap, where did Snoop learn to say BEEEA'tch....i laugh at MOREBASS' childish concerns acting like he's pops, nigga shut yo mouth when gorwn folks talkin...pussy!

You just proved my point for me. Thanks dummy ! If Eazy was responsible for NWA's success...then why didn't the success follow him after they broke up..? Who did it follow...? Dre...all the way over to Death Row...then when that went sour...who did the success follow...? Thats right ! Dre...AGAIN! All the way to Aftermath !! Are you seeing the pattern here genius...? Stop sitting here acting like you know your stuff...its clear that you don't.

May 8, 2005
^^^^hahaha

I think you were still running from the girls in elementary school when Death Row was on the charts homie. Talking out your ass there saying the success followed Dre....LOL

when Dr Dre presented the Aftermath to the world it flopped like your stub, then The Firm was a waste of everyones effort...Dre's Chronic 2001 would of not been shit without eminem just like the first Chronic would of not been shit without Snoop.

the only patterns you should try to see is the ones that you used in 1st grade's arts and crafts...the only way you will ever get something productive done in your life kid.....

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Fifty Cent is a peice of shit!!!!!!! Because no lie I bought the first album cause he was bashing Ja-Rule(My most hated rapper besides Nelly And Mase)But then that motherfuccer turns around and starts singing in his raps too. And he started to think he was lyrical. :angry: :angry: :angry: And Comparing his self with Pac. And on top of all of that the nigga is a snitch.The only good thing that nigga did was sign Game. Cause he exposed Fifty for the fagg he is. Nuff Said

Oct 14, 2004
MOREBASS said:
Typical Bay Area rap fan attitude right here...'if it ain't from the Bay...its wack'

Definitely a classic.

I dont know what you define as classic but maybe you need to listen to more rap first.

Comptons Most Wanted Its a Compton Thang- Classic
Mc Ren- Shock the Hour Classic
Jeru The Damaja- Sun Rises in the East Classic
Gangstaat Hard to Earn Classic

Get Rich or DIe Trying- Homosexual in nature,

Dec 9, 2005
UsA'sMostWanted said:
when Dr Dre presented the Aftermath to the world it flopped like your stub, then The Firm was a waste of everyones effort...Dre's Chronic 2001 would of not been shit without eminem just like the first Chronic would of not been shit without Snoop.
The Firm album was on Interscope. And Aftermath came 2 years after The Firm put their album out. You idiot. Seriously, you don't know jack shit...its pointless arguing with a dumbass like yourself...YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MUSIC.

The success didn't follow Dre...?! Snoop, Eminem, 50 Cent, The Game...would be nothing without Dre...and I bet they would all tell you the same.

KillaNiggaNite said:
thanks.... thats extactly what i was tryin to say... fuckin ratard
How are you gonna try to diss me...and spell the word 'retard' wrong...?! Its called sarcasm...you cracker !! I know your a cracker because only a cracker would go out and buy a Red Head Steve CD. You probably paid for it too !! lol @ you...I pity you.

Dec 9, 2005
Rob S4 said:
I dont know what you define as classic but maybe you need to listen to more rap first.

Comptons Most Wanted Its a Compton Thang- Classic
Mc Ren- Shock the Hour Classic
Jeru The Damaja- Sun Rises in the East Classic
Gangstaat Hard to Earn Classic

Get Rich or DIe Trying- Homosexual in nature,

Its a classic to me because I can listen from it beginning to end without skipping a track...

and I get paid to know what good songs are, buddy...what do you do....?

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
i aint gon lie i was feelin fifty on this album but after it i wasnt tha massacre tha tracks that i've heard from it i dont like n tha ones i did got played out

Dec 26, 2005
MOREBASS said:
You just proved my point for me. Thanks dummy ! If Eazy was responsible for NWA's success...then why didn't the success follow him after they broke up..? Who did it follow...? Dre...all the way over to Death Row...then when that went sour...who did the success follow...? Thats right ! Dre...AGAIN! All the way to Aftermath !! Are you seeing the pattern here genius...? Stop sitting here acting like you know your stuff...its clear that you don't.

^^^LOL I GOTTA SAY THATS A GOOD DAMN POINT....DR.DRE=MUSICAL HIT$$$$...

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
MOREBASS said:
How are you gonna try to diss me...and spell the word 'retard' wrong...?! Its called sarcasm...you cracker !! I know your a cracker because only a cracker would go out and buy a Red Head Steve CD. You probably paid for it too !! lol @ you...I pity you.

lol okay first of all, i come on here drunk sometimes so i might spell a few words wrong, no big deal. and yes i am white, do you have a fuckin problem with that? did you get beat up by too many white kids when you were growing up is that why you hold a grudge? and YES i did pay for my Redhead Steve cd cuz i support artists i like, and yes REDRUM is better then any dre album IMO. bye now

May 8, 2005
MOREBASS said:
The Firm album was on Interscope. And Aftermath came 2 years after The Firm put their album out. You idiot. Seriously, you don't know jack shit...its pointless arguing with a dumbass like yourself...YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MUSIC.

The success didn't follow Dre...?! Snoop, Eminem, 50 Cent, The Game...would be nothing without Dre...and I bet they would all tell you the same.

^^^^
This guy cried when Dre got suckerpunshed at that awards show a while back...
http://www.daveyd.com/firmreview.html