2 questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Just as I expected, most of y'all are getting no pussu at all so you have try to be funny.
says the guy thats bitchin bout how his bitch isnt givin him any play

oh the irony

D @DANA , shut up skank. People only talk to you on here because they can't talk to a woman in person. You're just like every other woman on a male-dominated website, you only get attention due to the lack of women on the boards.
aww hes mad hes not gettin as much attention as dana....better wash that sand outta your pussu bitch

Jul 12, 2002
Just as I expected, most of y'all are getting no pussu at all so you have try to be funny.

D @DANA , shut up skank. People only talk to you on here because they can't talk to a woman in person. You're just like every other woman on a male-dominated website, you only get attention due to the lack of women on the boards.
Looks like somebody's been taking notes on how to post from Incisions. You're trying way too hard, Mr. "I was having sex 5-6 times a week" Acting like we give any fucks about your sex life. Does it really come as a surprise to you that a person with another human being growing inside of them might want to cut back on the sex? Did you think you would be fucking her 10 times a week once she got pregnant? Use some common sense and don't make this thread in the first place instead of accusing everybody of never getting laid when they mock you about it.

Dana gets respect around here because she's deserves it. She likes the music we do, she shares our sense of humor and can dish out and take jokes just like the rest of us. Has nothing to do with her being one of the only females here.

Jun 5, 2004
Damn yall never feel like your babys gonna have a flat head or somethin doin all that? Lol

Thats like my ex's dad... Lol one night he got hella faded and started talkin about he would beat cheeks on her mom all thru the pregnancy... And like 2 days after she got back from the hospital after having their baby... And he was like yeah i never could keep it in my pants thats why she less than a year apart from her lil brother! Cuz she was born august 89and he was born in june the next year lol

Feb 11, 2006

RIP @diggidy