2 questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i was fuckin a pregnant bitch whos kid wasnt mine and i was gettin all the pussu/asshole/throat i wanted, when i wanted.

she was a freak talkm bout 'you know ma baby uses your cum as nutrition right?" i helped someone elses kid to grow up strong on my nut. lmao.

she fuckin a real nigga. pregnant bitches get real horny.
she prolly aint messin w you cuz she on craigslist gettin it in. im not lying either bro them hormones be raging.

peep the immortal words from pimp c

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
About the avatar thing, I knew I was going to get clowned for that obviously. It's hilarious to me and it's twice as funny if I post something that I find is funny. It is pretty ridiculously gay though, so I'll have to change it before too long but for now that crap is still cracking me up so it's staying.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
But side note, I wish some of y'all would talk that mess to me in person.
judging by your choice of fruity avatars, I get the impression that you are not a fighter and you would most likely dial 911 like @

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
You missed the point of the thread, I don't get pussu at all these days lol Now I know how it feels to be you, except without the extremely high levels of estrogen, an unhealthy obsession with Phil Collins and penis, mouth herpes, a scrotum, a life, and I don't refer to myself as the little chicken which is pretty faggot of you.