2 questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
For any of you guys that have kids, you probably know that when the wife starts getting farther along in the pregnancy, it's hard to get it crackin in the bedroom. Before she got pregnant, I was gettin it in like 5-6 days a week. Now I'm lucky to get it once per week even though she just broke me off a couple hours ago.

So 2 questions, How often do you get pussu and when was the last time you got some pussu?

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I'm stil gettin it in with your wife 5-6 days a week
LOL damn you!! When I make a thread I try to avoid saying something that will be easily used as a joke, but you got me Mangoscato.

How do you know your chick is having an orgasm? When you come home and see my car in the driveway.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
maybe she feels weird since the baby is getting bigger. just a thought.
that's a big part of it. Some women get more horny during pregnancy, some want nothing to do with sex, sometimes nothing changes. My wife is pretty petite so it's uncomfortable for her to do just about anything these days.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
For any of you guys that have kids, you probably know that when the wife starts getting farther along in the pregnancy, it's hard to get it crackin in the bedroom. Before she got pregnant, I was gettin it in like 5-6 days a week. Now I'm lucky to get it once per week even though she just broke me off a couple hours ago.

So 2 questions, How often do you get pussu and when was the last time you got some pussu?
she is probley saving all the pussy for the real father.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Just as I expected, most of y'all are getting no pussu at all so you have try to be funny.
D @DANA , shut up skank. People only talk to you on here because they can't talk to a woman in person. You're just like every other woman on a male-dominated website, you only get attention due to the lack of women on the boards.