you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Swoop said he was offered many major label contracts (bullshit) which he said he turned down.

So rossibreath jokingly said he was offered a deal with def jam (also bullshit) that he turned down.

Comprende?
I always thought The Creeps was independent and not on a record label. At some point I guess The Creeps was offered a deal by Def Jam but he turned down the record contract. Oh well Def Jam is corporate fuckery anyway. They aren't what they used to be in music quality.

Nov 18, 2010
I always thought The Creeps was independent and not on a record label. At some point I guess The Creeps was offered a deal by Def Jam but he turned down the record contract. Oh well Def Jam is corporate fuckery anyway. They aren't what they used to be in music quality.
No mixerr dammit, he is making a joke

Swoop said he has rejected many major deals which is clearly bullshit

So rossibreath said he rejected a def jam contract, as a joke to show how full of shit swoop is.

It's like me saying I am the president of canada
And you saying ya sure and im the president of america.

It is sarcasm, something you miss a lot. Read up on that shit man.

Im not explaining it a 3rd time.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Now I understand and know that you and Creeps are being sarcastic.
Lol perfect way to put that asshole in his place

All you had to do was say you were being sarcastic why do you gotta be so demeaning and rude gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic I thought canadians were supposed to be polite buddy

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Exactly why we turned it down