you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
No mixerr dammit, he is making a joke

Swoop said he has rejected many major deals which is clearly bullshit

So rossibreath said he rejected a def jam contract, as a joke to show how full of shit swoop is.

It's like me saying I am the president of canada
And you saying ya sure and im the president of america.

It is sarcasm, something you miss a lot. Read up on that shit man.

Im not explaining it a 3rd time.
I swear to God

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
No mixerr dammit, he is making a joke

Swoop said he has rejected many major deals which is clearly bullshit

So rossibreath said he rejected a toe jam contract, as a joke to show how full of shit swoop is.

It's like me saying I am the president of canada
And you saying ya sure and im the president of america.

It is sarcasm, something you miss a lot. Read up on that shit man.

Im not explaining it a 3rd time.
I believe Rossi about this ^^ No reason whatsoever to lie about that.

Sep 16, 2011
Who has more influential rappers the Bay or Chicago? Chicago has Twister, do or die, kanye west, common, lupe fiasco and chief keef. That's all I can think of oh and R Kelly

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Who has more influential rappers the Bay or Chicago? Chicago has Twister, do or die, kanye west, common, lupe fiasco and chief keef. That's all I can think of oh and R Kelly
You obviously don't know shit and your collective avatar shows that...

Yeah try hundreds of influential rappers....

As far as Kanye - he's a bitch.

I saw dude get bitch slapped right across the face by this rapper "Maniak" (I don't know how to spell dudes name)... The shit was funny. Kanye was crying about "show time" and other dude had more time and Kanye got bitch slapped - not only that but he got jacked... Oh and he didn't get paid or do his show because he ran away...

You want Chicago? here:

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Swoop said he was offered many major label contracts (bullshit) which he said he turned down.

So rossibreath jokingly said he was offered a deal with def jam (also bullshit) that he turned down.

Comprende?
You people have a problem with pathological lying and grammar.

I was offered several "deals" however I told them to "fuck off."

I did sign with Suave House .. but they went bankrupt/sold and my deal went away...

Do you fucks understand now?

Now, stop lying.....

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Nigga iam signed to Tw0 $eV recordz
That is impossible...

But I wish you were so you could get fucked over...

Hell, I'll give you a third and I don't give a fuck about your skill.... You get 25k on a developmental deal and .125 royalty on your cds sold.... oh and if you go over the 25k and/or you fail to deliver - you owe me 25k or I will break your hand and then the other one until you man up...

That would be your contract... You down to play?

If it matters I would fail you just to debt you to me.... Why? because I think you're full of shit and I don't like you but I will give you a deal you will fail at...