you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I'm Sicilian.

I'm not "white" that is like calling a Mexican a Spaniard because he/she speaks Spanish.
You're absolutely correct on this one

Us real Italians know Sicilian's are part black due to the Moorish people raping & pillaging the island during the crusades.

So nah you're not white despite the fact your grew up in a neighborhood & city that is 92% white according the the us census bureau

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yeah? those "Gaylords" would shoot you straight in the face if you walked into our hood and talked that shit.... Guess what? no one saw shit but afro and brains on the floor.
ya i bet they'd try & rape my ass afterwards too but that dont get respect round here breh breh

I am not with teh gheys like you & your crew man.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Naw man, in reality - the "brothas" are the rapists and the bitches....

San Fag is full of big black gay transsexuals looking to suck dick for rock.
You're an ignorant idiot
What do you have against gays anyway why are they consistently on your mind? The dude screaming gay this fag that is usually on the down low themselves its hella suspect

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
You're an ignorant idiot
What do you have against gays anyway why are they consistently on your mind? The dude screaming gay this fag that is usually on the down low themselves its hella suspect
This is usually true. Hella studies supporting this claim.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
You're an ignorant idiot
You do realize ignorant idiot is redundant?

I don't have shit against gays - I don't give a shit what people do but when you come talking shit and looking for trouble then I will talk shit...

That doesn't mean I have to be politically correct tho...

I mean the bay is the fag capitol of the US if not the world...

Fags can be fags I don't care.....