you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You do realize ignorant idiot is redundant?

I don't have shit against gays - I don't give a shit what people do but when you come talking shit and looking for trouble then I will talk shit...

That doesn't mean I have to be politically correct tho...

I mean the bay is the fag capitol of the US if not the world...

Fags can be fags I don't care.....
No its not. New York city and Seattle have more gay residents than San Francisco

Nov 18, 2010
You're absolutely correct on this one

Us real Italians know Sicilian's are part black due to the Moorish people raping & pillaging the island during the crusades.

So nah you're not white despite the fact your grew up in a neighborhood & city that is 92% white according the the us census bureau
San benedetto del tronto mobbin on mines.

Really tho Italians been treated like shit up until the 60s. But at the same time I can't front most Italians hella racist out there so I guess some karma.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
You do realize ignorant idiot is redundant?

I don't have shit against gays - I don't give a shit what people do but when you come talking shit and looking for trouble then I will talk shit...

That doesn't mean I have to be politically correct tho...

I mean the bay is the fag capitol of the US if not the world...

Fags can be fags I don't care.....
The thing is, as I pointed out earlier, is you started all of this, swoop. And while the bay does have a lot of fags, SF isn't even ranked in the top 10 any more but Oakland is (because they lumped surrounding cities together.) Atlanta ranks higher, Seattle ranks higher and...get this, a lot of spots have CHICAGO ranked as THIRD largest gay population in the country.

Please stop man. If this is trolling you're failing. If this is serious then you're failing. Just concentrate on your music. If you are this passionate online be even more passionate with your music and let it speak for itself.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The American cities with the highest gay populations are New York City with 272,493, Los Angeles with 154,270, Chicago with 114,449, and San Francisco with 94,234, as estimated by the Williams Institute in 2006.[13] However, one is much more likely to encounter gay residents in San Francisco, Seattle, Boston, Atlanta, and Minneapolis as a higher percentage of those cities' residents are gay.

The U.S. metropolitan areas with the most gay residents are the New York, New York–Northern New Jersey–Long Island, New York metro with 568,903; followed by Los Angeles–Long Beach–Santa Ana, California with 442,211; and the Chicago-Naperville-Joliet, Illinois-Indiana-Wisconsin metro with 288,748.[14]

[13] Gary J. Gates Same-sex Couples and the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual Population: New Estimates from the American Community Survey PDF (2.07 MiB). The Williams Institute on Sexual Orientation Law and Public Policy, UCLA School of Law October, 2006. Retrieved April 20, 2007.
[14] Note: the study cited is unclear as to the exact metro NY area that is included; on table 5, page 8, "New York–Northern New Jersey–Long Island" is included, but in Appendix 2, page 15, Pennsylvania also seems to be included as it states "New York–Northern New Jersey–Long Island, New York–NJ–PA"
Lol

Nov 18, 2010
Maybe but you would also realize if you were smart that NYC has a larger population than San Fag.

Oh and Seattle is just an extension (or sister city) of San Fag... Progressives tend to stick where they belong and that is Seattle and San Fag.
If you werent stupid you'd understand what per capita means

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
The thing is, as I pointed out earlier, is you started all of this, swoop. And while the bay does have a lot of fags, SF isn't even ranked in the top 10 any more but Oakland is (because they lumped surrounding cities together.) Atlanta ranks higher, Seattle ranks higher and...get this, a lot of spots have CHICAGO ranked as THIRD largest gay population in the country.

Please stop man. If this is trolling you're failing. If this is serious then you're failing. Just concentrate on your music. If you are this passionate online be even more passionate with your music and let it speak for itself.
I didn't start shit..... I posted some beats and then some punk fucks who never made or even sold a beat in their life tried to act cool and call my shit whack (which it obviously isn't) then this shit spiraled out of control.

If it matters, I don't hate any of yall (or fags) I'm just talking shit because you're talking shit...

Everything I said is real tho, I am Swoop, I am an Almighty Gaylord and former GD, I don't gang bang anymore, I have done time in the joint (prison), I do have a degree, was signed by Suave House, was offered many record contracts and have sold over 100k cds. I am a producer, engineer and have sold many tracks to movie producers to use in movies.

But if you cats want to keep talking shit that's fine with me. It's fun I will just crack another Steel Reserve 211 and go with the flow... I can take the bullshit and I can dish it too.... This shit is fun anyway.... It's cold and rainy out right now and I have no work in the studio or outdoors, and my boys are either comatose or are sober and taking care of their families... Besides, talking shit to yall is more fun than making a beat or working on my projects - I needed a break from that anyway.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
If you werent stupid you'd understand what per capita means
If you weren't stupid and a liar you would know that you don't have the "per capita" data to even make that assertion that per 100,000 there are more fags in Seattle or NYC than San Fag...

Last time I checked no one did official polls on sexuality, but everyone damn well knows San Fag is the homo haven of the United States... If you're a fag that is where you go to be "accepted" by the San Fag progressive democrat community.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If you weren't stupid and a liar you would know that you don't have the "per capita" data to even make that assertion that per 100,000 there are more fags in Seattle or NYC than San Fag...

Last time I checked no one did official polls on sexuality, but everyone damn well knows San Fag is the homo haven of the United States... If you're a fag that is where you go to be "accepted" by the San Fag progressive democrat community.
That's simply not true. But seems like you've been thinking about it awhile so if you ever want to come out I'm sure the gay residents of san francisco will accept you for who you are, go on and make your dream pilgrimage

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Uhhhh...

Title of thread: you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sound

...posted in the BAY AREA RAP TALK FORUM.

Keep trolling, pimp.
Welllllllllllllllllll,

theoretically I took a quote from the original paragraph he wrote, talking shit on bay area residents & musicians, & changed his title.

then I moved it to the BART forum where it seemed more fitting, seeing as this is BAY AREA RAP TALK.

& on that note he is still a fag for the fact his gang is TEH GAYLORDS.

May 9, 2002
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
That's simply not true. But seems like you've been thinking about it awhile so if you ever want to come out I'm sure the gay residents of san francisco will accept you for who you are, go on and make your dream pilgrimage
No, I'm just not retarded and don't lie - oh and I had to take a class on statistics, polling and such to get my degree.

See, in your previous "statistical post" you just fucking made a bunch of shit up that can easily be proved as bullshit by simple logic and intelligence.

The basis of your whole "per capita" argument relies on knowing who is gay and who is not - as if there has ever been a serious census on who is gay and who isn't...