you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
To some degree this is true but it applies to the entire country not just the bay.

To some degree this is true but it applies to the entire country not just the bay.

See above.

See above.

Swoop, anyone can get it no matter where they go. I've been all over the country and seen this cat get bruised, this out of towner get dealt with, etc.

Now, what is your purpose for this thread? Is it for constructive criticism or for trolling? If it's for trolling then you're doing a good job. If it is for constructive criticism, feedback, networking or anything positive then you're going about it the wrong way.

I listened to the tracks, mp3 conversion issues aside there are things you should probably work on. For starters, some of the mixes are not really on point. Some of the sound choices are questionable and overall there isn't much "music" behind the tracks and when I say music I'm speaking about chord progressions, inverted chords, layering and things of that nature. In addition to this, there isn't much tension and release in most of the tracks I've heard. For the mix issues, you have to consider what the concept of the song is, what emotion you're trying to convey with the song and what the song is calling for. If these are things you're not familiar with then at the basic level you should revisit and start with the drums. I'd sub group and use an aux for the drums and then compress and eq to sound like a cohesive kit. Afterwards drop in your bass and everything else in order of importance but use your faders and panpots before you compress or eq. If you do eq, cuts are better than boosts and understanding the Q will be of help when it comes to cutting (and boosting.) Keep the stuff played on the lower cleff to the left and the stuff on the higher cleff to the right.

Now if you're trolling...then man I can't help you, the sicc goons will feast on you for a bit.
Dude my point was just to not even connect but to share my E-40 remix..

I clearly stated that these tracks are "raw" in a literal sense as in producer/engineering talk.... Then I got attacked for who the fuck knows why.

It's fucking weird...

Now I got cats talking about gang banging and shit.... It's like a fucking soap opera up in here.

Nov 11, 2006
My dumbass holds a liberal arts degree, but I'm not done that was only my dumbass step 1.
Everything you say is a fucking lie breh...

you got million dollar offers from numerous labels but turned them down

you signed with a bankrupt label

you make music for 'a lot' of movie soundtracks but have no credits

you claim CHI, but you're really from a rich, all white suburb

swoop G from LBC stole your name

you're the gayest gaylord...(oh wait that one really is true)

Last edited:

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Well, there are surely plenty of suicides but not bridges you can jump off and kill yourself or buildings for that matter... It's kinda hard to beak 4-6 inch glass but sometimes people find a way to jump..

But it seems the GGB is the Mecca if suicides...... You would figure that they would put a fence up but NO - people raised in the Bay are fucking morons and enjoy people jumping off bridges because it brings more tourists.

That's how sick or poor your state of California is.
LOL you're sure a fuckin moron but it made me chuckle a few times...

You know most suicides don't involve jumping off a bridge right? Yea alot of people choose to end their life that way but if someone really wants to cut their lights out there are tons of options besides a bridge....

I lived somewhere is So-Cal that had a "Suicide Bridge" and despite what your dumb ass thinks the county paid for a fence around the bridge... And that's dumb ass fuck. Spending tax payers money to build fences around bridges won't stop ANY suicides from happening, if someone wants to off themself putting a suicide guard around a bridge won't stop it lol

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Everything you say is a fucking lie breh...

you got million dollar offers from numerous labels but turned them down

you signed with a bankrupt label

you make music for 'a lot' of movie soundtracks but have no credits

you claim CHI, but you're really from a rich, all white suburb

swoop G from LBC stole your name

your the gayest gaylord...(oh wait that one really is true)

Dude you suck at clowning... please step aside

Aug 17, 2002

I clearly stated that these tracks are "raw" in a literal sense as in producer/engineering talk.... Then I got attacked for who the fuck knows why.

It's fucking weird...

Now I got cats talking about gang banging and shit.... It's like a fucking soap opera up in here.
did you title the thread "you bay motherfuckers can't even make your original sound" it's pretty weird you're confused as to why people rejected your passive aggression. i'm kind of hoping you're not a troll because i find your idiocy very funny.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Lol what kind of loser goes to liberal art school
What type of mental midget doesn't know what a liberal arts degree is?

What do you think a liberal arts degree is? a progressive college where people go and do yoga, learn Marx and paint pictures of Mao or Obama?

What the fuck is wrong with you...

For someone attempting to act like such a smart ass you have just degraded your intellect massively.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Well if your purpose was to share it a simple "I'm given props to the bay, peep this e40 remix" would have worked. Instead, you're posting a remix of a bay artist and saying fuck the bay, lol.

Have you looked at your title?

It's fucking weird...
See above.

You introduced all of that to this thread though, swoop.

http://www.siccness.net/vb/6278875-post18.html

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
What type of mental midget doesn't know what a liberal arts degree is?

What do you think a liberal arts degree is? a progressive college where people go and do yoga, learn Marx and paint pictures of Mao or Obama?

What the fuck is wrong with you...

For someone attempting to act like such a smart ass you have just degraded your intellect massively.
Huh?

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
LOL you're sure a fuckin moron but it made me chuckle a few times...

You know most suicides don't involve jumping off a bridge right? Yea alot of people choose to end their life that way but if someone really wants to cut their lights out there are tons of options besides a bridge....

I lived somewhere is So-Cal that had a "Suicide Bridge" and despite what your dumb ass thinks the county paid for a fence around the bridge... And that's dumb ass fuck. Spending tax payers money to build fences around bridges won't stop ANY suicides from happening, if someone wants to off themself putting a suicide guard around a bridge won't stop it lol
No most suicides probably don't have the victim jumping off a bridge, however your depressing POS state seems to lure people to jump off a fucking bridge...

What I find amusing is that your stupid fucking government will spend 3.5 billion dollars on a school in the middle of the ghetto but refuse to put a fucking fence on the bridge...

Your state is sick - a drain of money and tyrannical.

Yeah, try defending the great "bay area."

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Fuck gangster shit - it's all old..

Oh and if it really matters a lot of this new shit I sell to movie producers who want background music in their movies..
So you're credited in those movies, and youre names in the liner notes (or whatever the modern version is) from all of the 8 ball tracks you recorded and rapped on, right? Show us something, even something online, from an established artist--film or music--with your name in the credits.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013

It's fucking weird...

that dude gave you some solid ass musical advice that would definitely be beneficial to your beat making game, don't just blame everything on the track being "raw". you should take what he said and apply it, so at least you will have gained something positive from this dumbass thread

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
that dude gave you some solid ass musical advice that would definitely be beneficial to your beat making game, don't just blame everything on the track being "raw". you should take what he said and apply it, so at least you will have gained something positive from this dumbass thread
he doesnt need advice, he has sold 100,000 beat cd's, did the movie score for kill bill, and did a 3 year prison stint for conspiracy. we should be asking him for advice.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
How ironic that he called The Bay the fag capital of thew world...and he claims The Almighty Gaylords.

That was the second reason i knew this is a troll thread.

Folks, go to Youtube and type in Gaylord Gang...its all you need to know.

Obvious troll is obvious.
I made the mistake of already doing what you say. SMMFH.