you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
SO ARE U TRYIN 2 NETWORK YOUR BEATS OR WHAT??....CUZ IF U TRYIN 2 LINK WITH SOMEBODY IT CAN HAPPEN BUT COMIN ON HERE DISSIN THE BAY AINT GONE MAKE U ANY FANS HERE. THERES MORE THAN ONE WAY 2 SKIN A CAT U KNOW.....
Nope, that was the original intent tho until shit got crazy wild..

Then punk clowns started talking all kinds of shit hence you have what you have.

I love it because I would love to brawl with anyone of them if I could just because it would be fun and you don't talk shit to another man.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
You got alot of hatred for the bay. It sounds you took a trip to the bay trying to be all hard and promote your garbage ass beats, and some real bay niggas snatched your chain and beezy and left you in the gutter, so now you have an eternal hatred for cali and the bay
I wouldn't step foot in your faggot ass state.

I'd be arrested within an hour.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
ITS THE SICCNESS HOMIE....U EITHER GO HARD OR GO SOFT HERE. I BEEN HERE LIKE 15 YEARS....GOT MAD A FEW TIMES AND WANTED 2 FIGHT BUT IF THE PERSON ON THE OTHER END AINT THE SAME KINDA MAN U ARE U JUST WASTING YOUR TIME CUZ U PROBABLY ARGUING WITH SOME TEENAGE KIDS OR SOMEBODY WHO HAS NOTHIN BETTER 2 DO. U GOTTA LEARN HOW 2 SEPERATE THE GANGSTAS FROM THE PRANKSTAS IN THIS MF. #THATS A FACT

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I've survived prison, I think I can handle a bunch of homos talking shit because I'm smoking...

No wonder why so many people jump off the bridge - people in the bay are total assclowns.
Ok... So nobody has ever committed suicide in Chicago and everybody that lives there is a hardcore gangsta for reals doe

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
ITS THE SICCNESS HOMIE....U EITHER GO HARD OR GO SOFT HERE. I BEEN HERE LIKE 15 YEARS....GOT MAD A FEW TIMES AND WANTED 2 FIGHT BUT IF THE PERSON ON THE OTHER END AINT THE SAME KINDA MAN U ARE U JUST WASTING YOUR TIME CUZ U PROBABLY ARGUING WITH SOME TEENAGE KIDS OR SOMEBODY WHO HAS NOTHIN BETTER 2 DO. U GOTTA LEARN HOW 2 SEPERATE THE GANGSTAS FROM THE PRANKSTAS IN THIS MF. #THATS A FACT
You're right, but I still don't like it one bit.

These punks should get their asses handed to them and if they're not smart that is exactly what will happen if they keep this pussy shit up.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
I've survived prison, I think I can handle a bunch of homos talking shit because I'm smoking...

No wonder why so many people jump off the bridge - people in the bay are total assclowns.
Why the hatin muthafuckas from the bay are talkin shit, I have no clue. But the fact that you survived prison as "lord of the gays" is a testament to your gangsta.:dead:

Nov 11, 2006
Now don't get me wrong, I'm no Dr. Mixerr, but from your comments below and the previous fucking 11 pages, I'd say your dumbass has absolutely zero business speaking about being 'smart'

These punks should get their asses handed to them and if they're not smart that is exactly what will happen if they keep this pussy shit up.
Yeah BMR is original, Dre and Snoop certainly set a bar but other than that you got nothing.

Chicago is original...

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Ok... So nobody has ever committed suicide in Chicago and everybody that lives there is a hardcore gangsta for reals doe
Well, there are surely plenty of suicides but not bridges you can jump off and kill yourself or buildings for that matter... It's kinda hard to beak 4-6 inch glass but sometimes people find a way to jump..

But it seems the GGB is the Mecca if suicides...... You would figure that they would put a fence up but NO - people raised in the Bay are fucking morons and enjoy people jumping off bridges because it brings more tourists.

That's how sick or poor your state of California is.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Oh yeah I forgot you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sounds - you gotta stick to the script and copy everyone elses shit...
To some degree this is true but it applies to the entire country not just the bay.

That's the fucking problem with most rap - especially bay shit - there is nothing unique about it.... All you do is make a beat that sounds just like the beat the next guy makes, then rap about fucking bitches, smoking blunts, selling dope and popping pistols....
To some degree this is true but it applies to the entire country not just the bay.

You can call me what you want but at least I'm not a dumbass that confesses my crimes on wax...And at least I'm fucking original to boot....
See above.

If I really wanted to I could make some gay ass bay bullshit, but I'm not even trying to impress fuckers with a record showing "how hard I am." Real hard motherfuckers don't need to spit "how hard" they are on wax because motherfuckers already know it so there is no reason to tell it.
See above.

That's also why you bay clowns get your asses fucked when you come to Chicago. You either come here and get your asses kicked or walk away from Chicago trying to rap all fast and shit taking our style...
Swoop, anyone can get it no matter where they go. I've been all over the country and seen this cat get bruised, this out of towner get dealt with, etc.

Now, what is your purpose for this thread? Is it for constructive criticism or for trolling? If it's for trolling then you're doing a good job. If it is for constructive criticism, feedback, networking or anything positive then you're going about it the wrong way.

I listened to the tracks, mp3 conversion issues aside there are things you should probably work on. For starters, some of the mixes are not really on point. Some of the sound choices are questionable and overall there isn't much "music" behind the tracks and when I say music I'm speaking about chord progressions, inverted chords, layering and things of that nature. In addition to this, there isn't much tension and release in most of the tracks I've heard. For the mix issues, you have to consider what the concept of the song is, what emotion you're trying to convey with the song and what the song is calling for. If these are things you're not familiar with then at the basic level you should revisit and start with the drums. I'd sub group and use an aux for the drums and then compress and eq to sound like a cohesive kit. Afterwards drop in your bass and everything else in order of importance but use your faders and panpots before you compress or eq. If you do eq, cuts are better than boosts and understanding the Q will be of help when it comes to cutting (and boosting.) Keep the stuff played on the lower cleff to the left and the stuff on the higher cleff to the right.

Now if you're trolling...then man I can't help you, the sicc goons will feast on you for a bit.