Yo Pretty Black, Pay up Niggah!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2002
I didnt know PB but I know it aint right to talk down on a man that's not with us no more.
I was actually hella surprised to see the thread even still on here. Shame on you niggas.

R.I.P. Pretty Black

Apr 25, 2002
No doubt RIP PB. Aint no one deserve to lose their life early.

But reading this shit, Wax and the Figz beef has to be one of the biggest most covered beefs in the history of bay rap.

And Rwdeniro, who dont post here no more probably, is more than likely the same dude referred in the Wax song "Shit I ain't wrote Rob he my co-D, he been down for 9 yrs he just wrote me"...So if it is the same dude, I think its comedy dudes who never been to the pen and been exposed to real life snitches are trying to kick some knowledge to the dude. Kinda funny.

Anyway, not meaning to start anything on a thread based on a man who aint with us no more. As said, RIP.

Dec 13, 2006

But reading this shit, Wax and the Figz beef has to be one of the biggest most covered beefs in the history of bay rap.

And Rwdeniro, who dont post here no more probably, is more than likely the same dude referred in the Wax song "Shit I ain't wrote Rob he my co-D, he been down for 9 yrs he just wrote me"...So if it is the same dude, I think its comedy dudes who never been to the pen and been exposed to real life snitches are trying to kick some knowledge to the dude. Kinda funny.

Anyway, not meaning to start anything on a thread based on a man who aint with us no more. As said, RIP.
yea right no one outside the internet even talks about this shit

Feb 12, 2006

a-wax is a lame, the figs are not. FOR THE WIN.