Yo Pretty Black, Pay up Niggah!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
pap said:
why do peeps think hus is a snitch...cuz some fat white kid who hides behind a gang affiliation said so? ive never seen any paper work so stfu
If somebody is forced into a plea by wire taps and such, there will never be paper work .

Jan 26, 2006
Rwdeniro said:
Tell me, nig: You agreeing with me about Pretty Black, or you talking about me? I need clarification, homeboy.

As for everybody else, I thank you for your honest, respectful replies. I hear what you saying: Aint that serious. Who cares? And all of that. Why don't you come to the show tonight?

Hmmf. Sign of the times, I guess. Any of you cats ever been to the joint? Well, if you was in in like the 80's, early 90's you had to be a soldier. Snitches was killed; sex offenders were killed. Even just a nigga that didn't carry himself well was dealt with. But if you was to go in today, snitches run the joint. They walkikng the breezeways running errands for the c.o.'s. Child molesters are under police protection. Touch any of them cats and there will be hell to pay for you as an individual, and for the privelleges for the whole institution.

Same shit going down out here apparently. Niggaz start tolerating shit like that, I guess - got used to it even. One of you dudes was like, "...Siccness is full of weirdo-ass niggaz". That is exactly my perspective on this shit, too. It's full of soft-ass, no-code having, weirdo niggaz. Shit is strange to me. And a damn shame.

I'm goin' leave it at that.

Let me clarify it for you, YOUR SHOOK.

You sign up on a message board to comment on some bullshit because your feelings are hurt about your favorite nobody rapper.

Jul 25, 2005
PIE-RX A-WAX said:
JOJO CAPONE DONT KNOW WHO U R IN THE 100`S PRETTY BLACK. BIG FUB DONT KNOW U.HE ON HIS WAY BACK FROM HOUSTON NOW,JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WIT BOTH OF EM.BABY 4 FROM THE HOOD U WANNA BE FROM MAY SIGN 2 PIE-RX 2.IM WAITIN ON BUMP J 2 TELL ME IF U STOLE THAT MIXTAPE TRACK NOW U BUM.

LMAO AWAX made some myspace friends

Jul 25, 2005
Rwdeniro said:
Haha! Ooh! Got me all nervous. Shit! Unfortunalety, I don't have that luxury right now; I don't reside in Cali. I can't beat his ass with open hands right now. I'll let that nigga A-WAX get him when he see him for now.

Anyway, why you niggaz defending this cat anyway? Related or what? Why you care? He aint even a Bay nigga. He aint even a nigga - he a bitch! I seen it same as you all did. He was up on here offering 10K for this nigga WAX's chain. What kind of "G" shit is that? It's GAY! Trying to influence some young-ass 14 year old fan to go do his dirt. Even White America would say "...that is not being a responsible role-model." But as street niggaz you should be saying, "Yeah, Rwdeniro, you right. That is some bitch-ass shit." But maybe you dumb niggaz is actually contemplating doing another man's bidding like that.

And let's touch on the fact that he opened his mouth first on WAX. His motivation? In defense of a snitch! And when he did it, he just had to go make up some shit. "WAX touches on little kids!" Aint nobody buying that shit. Come the fuck on! Don't even sound right. That whole video he saying, "The Regime got my back! Regime 4 Life!" Hiding behind some jewelry...just like a bitch would.

Look: You got to disregarad the fact these niggaz is rappers. Okay? If they was just niggaz in the hood and you heard this shit going on, what would you be thinking? Black is a bitch, right?! But because they famous and I say something you assume I'm some hater or something. Naw, homie. Aint the case.

I know the rules of the Game, and they apply equally to everyone - rapping or not. Snitches get stiches (at least that). You ride with snitches - you might as well be one. Pull bitch-shit and that's what they'll call you. You could've pulled some bitch-shit in the fucking seventh grade, and niggaz will recall that shit about you twelve years later when you try to show out in front of your girl at the mall or something! You what the fuck I'm talking about!

Bottom line: If you cross Game you get checked. Period. Am I right? So why don't this apply to the evident bitch-shit Pretty Bitch doing? You support his actions or what? Let me know.

PRETTY BLACK IS A BITCH, DOGG.

What?!
Ur disturbed bro. If U got ratted on thats ur problem, but U dont even kno any 1 involved or this situation personally so what the fuck r u really talkin about? no1 should even b addressing u except to bad u up, fasci

Feb 24, 2006
all you rap fans need to face the facts all this shit got nothing to do with wax he just speakin up on it , the streets been new about BA snitchin on big block he damn near told u it him self in the murderdog mag ask niggas in redwood city jail what they think about BA and hus a rat to and i dont need awax to tell me that ask the motherfucker rotten in JAIL over it and no one in the bay area ever heard of pretty black but he new BART was rattin he was cool with it right

Feb 19, 2006
YOUNGMOE said:
well it's like this...
if you think somebodies a snitch...HANDLE IT!!!
you call peoples snitches without handling it...SHOW PAPERWORK

cus man, i know every barbershop in the bay was showin mothafuckas paperwork on cats who were tellin'!!!
i ain't never heard about no paperwork with Hus...

another rule of the game is not too bad mouth mothafuckas and just be talk...
that's fab fivin' man, exposin' shit to get attention...and really, nobody even exposin' nothing but talk...that's all it is is talk

the streets was never about goin' and talkin' bout a man to everybody and gettin away with it...

keep it under the lid
that's all i gotta say about it

I hear you, dogg. You speaking half-way intelligently, but at the same time what you just said only adds to my argument.

A.) You said snitches should be handled. Now am I the one to do it in regards to Husalah? Listen: I handles mine, homie. Period. But I did my thing. I caught a hot one young. I was doing my triple-life sentence until a minute ago. GOD gave me a second chance; the courts overturned my shit. I just got out a few months ago. I'm trying to honor and glorify Him right now by doing the right thing, BUT...when it's time to ride...I'll hop out the car at a stop light for a nigga that look at me wrong, I'll put boots to a motherfucker like C.J. do running 'round San Andreas for a desparaging remark. Now for snitching on me? For that I'll take it all the way - again.

Can you feel that, Mr. Hardest Unsigned Artist? 'Course that's a self-proclaimed title, isn't it? I'm saying - nobody call you that, but you, right? If there is any truth in that statement at all ('bout you being "hard"), you should be feeling me.

B.) As far as paperwork, no - you right - I aint got none. But that don't mean shit. They be hiding they shit. They be getting fake documents made. I remember seeing dudes on the TV who had just got out. They put they faces up warning the community a level three sex offender had just been released. And niggaz inside was like, "Aw, hell naw!" He was a punk-ass sex offender who had infillitrated the circle. The brothers looked out for him, and ate with him, and...you know? Paperwork is cool, but is it all that important? WAX been spittin' 'bout that nigga Hus for years! He said aint never said shit back but one time, and he never even used WAX's name! WAX called him everything in the book yet this fool was silent. Take verbal-abuse like that in the joint and the next thing you know you might be taking a dick. He never said shit until just recently his partner AP decided he'd say something. Young Moe, you an artist. And you hard, right? You letting shit like that go? You'd be silent if some cat was just bashing on you and smearing reputation? And doing it for years?

Plus they got these motherfuckers called C.I.'s (confidential informants) who aint got to come out to do they snitching.

Yeah, but anyway, I'm our for now.

Fuck all law enforcement, the deparment of corrections, snitches, and (a brand new category) snitch-supporters.

One...eighty-seven.

Jul 25, 2005
AWax started dissing Husalah because Hus supposedly put out a track 4 him after he was speakin on Abdullah on his 65Gs album. He said it himself. The rest is decoration to make the situation go in his favor. It seems to work on the internet

Jan 26, 2006
Rwdeniro said:
And to dayday6, thaks for the clarification, dogg. Your mama a bitch. I'm going split you if I see you. Tell me what clubs YOU be going to?

You ain't doing shit faggot. You were serving triple life & god gave you a second chance, and you would still bang on people for looking at you.

Nigga Please!!!!!!!!
FUCKOUTTAHERE

Next time I go out I will PM you, make sure you were that blue denim dress they had you wearing while you was locked up PUNK.

Feb 4, 2004
r.cafe is the bigges groupie in this thread arent you from michigan or sum? shut the fuck up quit dick ridin hus i dont think ive ever seen you post about anything exccept your intense luv for that dude

Apr 25, 2002
Rwdeniro
i got no problems with wax in the least bit on the personal tip...shit he rolls with the big homie B-12
i got love for them and the figz man...

and yeah if i was Hus i woulda dissed him back...maybe though...i'm not Hus i don't know his situations

and ease up on the hardest artist shit potna...no need to try to disrespect me, especialy with the sublteties...that's a title i earned PERIOD
and it has nothing to do with me being hard in the gangsta shit, IM HARD ON THE MIC like a pimp is hard on a hoe...

but i hope you're not calling me a snitch supporter...cus potna i done been facing years as a 12 yr old cus of cats snitching on me WHO DID THAT DAMN DIRT THEYSELVES and i still never told on nobody and them same bustas be seeing me these days thanking me for keeping it more real then they ever did...

what i'm saying is..somebody snitched on you or yo' potnas...get em...
if you know somebodies a snitch and they didn't do nothin to you or your fam...beat they ass if they come around and let em know they ain't welcome round your parts

i know hus get love in sunnydale and that's where my peoples from...so if my sunnydale riders think he alright...i have no reason to think dudes a snitch myself

and i speak 415% Intelligently and was laced in the game by legends dog on some real shit...

peace and prosperity to all

Jul 25, 2005
tonymontana925 said:
r.cafe is the bigges groupie in this thread arent you from michigan or sum? shut the fuck up quit dick ridin hus i dont think ive ever seen you post about anything exccept your intense luv for that dude

Ive been tryina figure this out, but fact is u suck Awax dick everytime some1 brings him up, and I didnt even talk bad about him this time lol. y u think I brush off ur posts everytime u try to address me, cos ur a joke. Congrats, u finally got a response outta me...wit that being said Go Fuck Urself

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
pap said:
then there is no proof! listen i am a Figz fan and i dont feel A-Wax but people shouldnt make assuptions unless there is solid PROOF
I know, but im just no paper work means shit, snitches go unnoticed and untouched, but if ya homie was locked up, and told him, who set em up, why would they lie?

Jan 26, 2006
Rwdeniro said:
dayday6! All I'm trying to hear from you is a where and when. That's it. Your jokes aren't going to shed blood, and that's what I'm trying to do with you.

Fag, where are you even from?
Where do you want to meet me at chump?

Jan 28, 2006
PIE-RX A-WAX said:
JOJO CAPONE DONT KNOW WHO U R IN THE 100`S PRETTY BLACK. BIG FUB DONT KNOW U.HE ON HIS WAY BACK FROM HOUSTON NOW,JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WIT BOTH OF EM.BABY 4 FROM THE HOOD U WANNA BE FROM MAY SIGN 2 PIE-RX 2.IM WAITIN ON BUMP J 2 TELL ME IF U STOLE THAT MIXTAPE TRACK NOW U BUM.
AY NIGGA DATS NOT HOW WE DO IT OUT HERE BOY, SUMBODY SCHOOLD U DIFFERENT. THIS DA BLACK MOB WE DONT TALK ABOUT IT DEM BON NIGGAS IS SAVAGE TOO ON GP U SIGN ANY NIGGAS FROM DA SOUTH TO PYREX B 4 CORNER WHATEVA THEY AINT WELCOME HERE AND U CANT COME HERE UNLESS 1 WIT ME OFFERS A PASS OUR VOUCHES AND U DONT HAVE THATI DONT EVEN KNO WHO U RUNNIN WIT OUT HERE DOGGY, THEY OUTTA TOWNERS. NO WORDS 4 U NIGGA, MY NIGGA BLACK KNOWS WHATSUP

Feb 19, 2006
dayday6 said:
You ain't doing shit faggot. You were serving triple life & god gave you a second chance, and you would still bang on people for looking at you.

Nigga Please!!!!!!!!
FUCKOUTTAHERE

Next time I go out I will PM you, make sure you were that blue denim dress they had you wearing while you was locked up PUNK.
This comment is the perfect example of the soft mentality of niggaz today.

Yeah, I was doing big time. And yeah, under the the right circumstances, I'd peel ANOTHER nigga's shit back. And this makes me a faggot? Wow. Why? 'Cause I aint afraid of prison?

But you obviously are afraid, and it's that fear of going to the joint that's going to drive you to snitch one day. Mark my words. Don't nobody do no dirt with this nigga, dayday6 'cause he will for sure tell on you! He'll do whatever he can to stay out. Suck everybody off: Arresting officer, prosecutor, judge, court reporter...they all having orgasms in this bitch's mouth! You bitch!

And what's this PM me? "...I will PM you". Professionally masturbate? You that good at tug-jobs? Nah, I'm cool, homie, but thanks for the peace offering.

One...eight-seven.

Feb 19, 2006
YOUNGMOE said:
Rwdeniro
i got no problems with wax in the least bit on the personal tip...shit he rolls with the big homie B-12
i got love for them and the figz man...

and yeah if i was Hus i woulda dissed him back...maybe though...i'm not Hus i don't know his situations

and ease up on the hardest artist shit potna...no need to try to disrespect me, especialy with the sublteties...that's a title i earned PERIOD
and it has nothing to do with me being hard in the gangsta shit, IM HARD ON THE MIC like a pimp is hard on a hoe...

but i hope you're not calling me a snitch supporter...cus potna i done been facing years as a 12 yr old cus of cats snitching on me WHO DID THAT DAMN DIRT THEYSELVES and i still never told on nobody and them same bustas be seeing me these days thanking me for keeping it more real then they ever did...

what i'm saying is..somebody snitched on you or yo' potnas...get em...
if you know somebodies a snitch and they didn't do nothin to you or your fam...beat they ass if they come around and let em know they ain't welcome round your parts

i know hus get love in sunnydale and that's where my peoples from...so if my sunnydale riders think he alright...i have no reason to think dudes a snitch myself

and i speak 415% Intelligently and was laced in the game by legends dog on some real shit...

peace and prosperity to all
Young Moe, you all right, dogg. I mean, you kept your head through it all - even when I was trying to get a rise out of you. I respect your level-headedness. That'll get you far. We never did agree (and still don't [Hus a rat, AP a snitch-lover, Pretty Black is a bitch]) but...you all right with me.

Kind of wondering what kind of spits you got now.

One.