Yo Pretty Black, Pay up Niggah!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2006
$Godzilla$ said:
Damn this nigga namedropping like a muhfucka..

I know, that mother fuckers stay crossing game like it is the thing to do. As time goes on he will just keep exposing hisself as a Studio Gangster Weekend Warrior.

Feb 19, 2006
AC Transit said:
Rwdeniro

i wonder what member this is that he had to start a new identity to post a disparaging comment
Rwdeniro is my name, homeboy. I'm new to this Siccness shit. I aint nobody "changing my identity" to say what I got to say. Got to watch how you jump to conclusions.

And yeah, right now I'm saying Pretty Black is a bitch. You disagree? That's cool. I aint going to jump all over you for it. I want to hear why. What you know that I don't? And I'll give you my opinion. Yeah, I'm a savage, but I'm civilized, too.

May 15, 2002
Rwdeniro said:
Rwdeniro is my name, homeboy. I'm new to this Siccness shit. I aint nobody "changing my identity" to say what I got to say. Got to watch how you jump to conclusions.

And yeah, right now I'm saying Pretty Black is a bitch. You disagree? That's cool. I aint going to jump all over you for it. I want to hear why. What you know that I don't? And I'll give you my opinion. Yeah, I'm a savage, but I'm civilized, too.
ok there boss - seems like an invitation has been extended to you to personally voice your opinions and concerns to mr black. How about with your 3rd post, you tell the sicness how that goes :)

Jul 11, 2005
the_truth_ said:
Yuk was fucking with niggaz from the wild 100's way before he ever met black. Pooh from the 100's is yuks bloodcousin if black was so fake yuk would have got the word.
That's real tho my cousin from the 100's say he seen yuk out there way back he got family in the chi.

But this is how it always go the first things niggaz say when its "rapbeef" is "oh.. he a fake bla bla" ill be the first one to tell you if a nigga is fake but please believe black is a real one fuck all that nuthuggin blud is a real nigga who is with the getdown and got real niggaz ridin with him.

Feb 19, 2006
Haha! Ooh! Got me all nervous. Shit! Unfortunalety, I don't have that luxury right now; I don't reside in Cali. I can't beat his ass with open hands right now. I'll let that nigga A-WAX get him when he see him for now.

Anyway, why you niggaz defending this cat anyway? Related or what? Why you care? He aint even a Bay nigga. He aint even a nigga - he a bitch! I seen it same as you all did. He was up on here offering 10K for this nigga WAX's chain. What kind of "G" shit is that? It's GAY! Trying to influence some young-ass 14 year old fan to go do his dirt. Even White America would say "...that is not being a responsible role-model." But as street niggaz you should be saying, "Yeah, Rwdeniro, you right. That is some bitch-ass shit." But maybe you dumb niggaz is actually contemplating doing another man's bidding like that.

And let's touch on the fact that he opened his mouth first on WAX. His motivation? In defense of a snitch! And when he did it, he just had to go make up some shit. "WAX touches on little kids!" Aint nobody buying that shit. Come the fuck on! Don't even sound right. That whole video he saying, "The Regime got my back! Regime 4 Life!" Hiding behind some jewelry...just like a bitch would.

Look: You got to disregarad the fact these niggaz is rappers. Okay? If they was just niggaz in the hood and you heard this shit going on, what would you be thinking? Black is a bitch, right?! But because they famous and I say something you assume I'm some hater or something. Naw, homie. Aint the case.

I know the rules of the Game, and they apply equally to everyone - rapping or not. Snitches get stiches (at least that). You ride with snitches - you might as well be one. Pull bitch-shit and that's what they'll call you. You could've pulled some bitch-shit in the fucking seventh grade, and niggaz will recall that shit about you twelve years later when you try to show out in front of your girl at the mall or something! You what the fuck I'm talking about!

Bottom line: If you cross Game you get checked. Period. Am I right? So why don't this apply to the evident bitch-shit Pretty Bitch doing? You support his actions or what? Let me know.

PRETTY BLACK IS A BITCH, DOGG.

What?!

Jul 11, 2005
Rwdeniro said:
Haha! Ooh! Got me all nervous. Shit! Unfortunalety, I don't have that luxury right now; I don't reside in Cali. I can't beat his ass with open hands right now. I'll let that nigga A-WAX get him when he see him for now.

Anyway, why you niggaz defending this cat anyway? Related or what? Why you care? He aint even a Bay nigga. He aint even a nigga - he a bitch! I seen it same as you all did. He was up on here offering 10K for this nigga WAX's chain. What kind of "G" shit is that? It's GAY! Trying to influence some young-ass 14 year old fan to go do his dirt. Even White America would say "...that is not being a responsible role-model." But as street niggaz you should be saying, "Yeah, Rwdeniro, you right. That is some bitch-ass shit." But maybe you dumb niggaz is actually contemplating doing another man's bidding like that.

And let's touch on the fact that he opened his mouth first on WAX. His motivation? In defense of a snitch! And when he did it, he just had to go make up some shit. "WAX touches on little kids!" Aint nobody buying that shit. Come the fuck on! Don't even sound right. That whole video he saying, "The Regime got my back! Regime 4 Life!" Hiding behind some jewelry...just like a bitch would.

Look: You got to disregarad the fact these niggaz is rappers. Okay? If they was just niggaz in the hood and you heard this shit going on, what would you be thinking? Black is a bitch, right?! But because they famous and I say something you assume I'm some hater or something. Naw, homie. Aint the case.

I know the rules of the Game, and they apply equally to everyone - rapping or not. Snitches get stiches (at least that). You ride with snitches - you might as well be one. Pull bitch-shit and that's what they'll call you. You could've pulled some bitch-shit in the fucking seventh grade, and niggaz will recall that shit about you twelve years later when you try to show out in front of your girl at the mall or something! You what the fuck I'm talking about!

Bottom line: If you cross Game you get checked. Period. Am I right? So why don't this apply to the evident bitch-shit Pretty Bitch doing? You support his actions or what? Let me know.

What?!
I could care less about these rappers but since when are these niggaz famous ? But to be honest you sound like you some weirdo drop it nigga it aint that serious i was just saying i know black personally and he a real nigga that's all its not that serious to me... let them fight it out whatever i dont care.... im out...

oh yeah and did i say you sound like you taking this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay yo serious.. you a weirdo for real this board is full of weirdo ass niggaz

100'sssssssssssssssssss whaaaaaaa

May 15, 2002
Rwdeniro said:

What?!
mr real, you are civilized and i can tell by your pefectly place paragraphs you are educated, so instead of writing a chapter,just show up tomorrow. I'm not connected, but someone who is invited you is. So instead of arguing, just so up with wax (no excuses, its a days notice) so we can put everything to rest. I speak for the siccness, we would like to see less beef and better music.

May 15, 2002
Rwdeniro said:

What?!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jan 29, 2006
Rwdeniro said:

What?!
Damn i really really really............ hope you are a friend of awax or awax himself cuz if youre not my friend you need some serious help.

Jan 26, 2006
Rwdeniro said:

What?!

This Bitch is shook.

Feb 23, 2006

I'm feelin BEETLE ON THIS!! Delete this shit its hella gay! If you have enough time to look that up and paste it on here you need a new hobby!!! And nobody even knows who pretty black is.... isn't that a HINT.. HES A FUCKIN NOBODY.. album is sunk kur plunk!!!!

Feb 1, 2005
immaking10 said:

I'm feelin BEETLE ON THIS!! Delete this shit its hella gay! If you have enough time to look that up and paste it on here you need a new hobby!!! And nobody even knows who pretty black is.... isn't that a HINT.. HES A FUCKIN NOBODY.. album is sunk kur plunk!!!!
But they know awax ? They both nobodies as far as rap goes. And what is up with all the cheerleading ?

Feb 19, 2006
dayday6 said:
This Bitch is shook.
Tell me, nig: You agreeing with me about Pretty Black, or you talking about me? I need clarification, homeboy.

As for everybody else, I thank you for your honest, respectful replies. I hear what you saying: Aint that serious. Who cares? And all of that. Why don't you come to the show tonight?

Hmmf. Sign of the times, I guess. Any of you cats ever been to the joint? Well, if you was in in like the 80's, early 90's you had to be a soldier. Snitches was killed; sex offenders were killed. Even just a nigga that didn't carry himself well was dealt with. But if you was to go in today, snitches run the joint. They walkikng the breezeways running errands for the c.o.'s. Child molesters are under police protection. Touch any of them cats and there will be hell to pay for you as an individual, and for the privelleges for the whole institution.

Same shit going down out here apparently. Niggaz start tolerating shit like that, I guess - got used to it even. One of you dudes was like, "...Siccness is full of weirdo-ass niggaz". That is exactly my perspective on this shit, too. It's full of soft-ass, no-code having, weirdo niggaz. Shit is strange to me. And a damn shame.

I'm goin' leave it at that.

Apr 25, 2002
well it's like this...
if you think somebodies a snitch...HANDLE IT!!!
you call peoples snitches without handling it...SHOW PAPERWORK

cus man, i know every barbershop in the bay was showin mothafuckas paperwork on cats who were tellin'!!!
i ain't never heard about no paperwork with Hus...

another rule of the game is not too bad mouth mothafuckas and just be talk...
that's fab fivin' man, exposin' shit to get attention...and really, nobody even exposin' nothing but talk...that's all it is is talk

the streets was never about goin' and talkin' bout a man to everybody and gettin away with it...

keep it under the lid
that's all i gotta say about it