Yo Pretty Black, Pay up Niggah!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 11, 2005
The way i look at it is the mobfigaz be everywhere i see them niggaz everywhere in my town from the dubbz to the 100's they be in frisco they at all the events, they do shows all the time so basically what im saying is these niggaz are everywhere and very easy to get at/...

Im not saying hus ain't a snitch cuz i dont know but i do know its alot of woofing and no biting.

If you talking all that shit and you REALLY got a problem with niggaz then why don't just handle it ???????? stop rappin and handle ya biz... real niggaz don't make a hundred songs they handle it...

And to me a whiteboy that claims piru in a city that doesnt bang is comedy id believe michael jackson before i would believe that confused ass whiteboy...

That's what i don't understand i could understand it if these niggaz were hard to find but they are everywhere and to me saying black is fake is on some rapshit cuz i got family in the 100's area of chicago and it's a big area alot of niggaz don't get along there that rep the same thing but black is good there i seen and heard it with my own eyes and ears so drop all the bullshit and come with some facts and actions rappers!

Jan 22, 2006
tjcrook said:
Im not saying hus ain't a snitch cuz i dont know but i do know its alot of woofing and no biting.

If you talking all that shit and you REALLY got a problem with niggaz then why don't just handle it ???????? stop rappin and handle ya biz... real niggaz don't make a hundred songs they handle it...

And to me a whiteboy that claims piru in a city that doesnt bang is comedy id believe michael jackson before i would believe that confused ass whiteboy...

That's what i don't understand i could understand it if these niggaz were hard to find but they are everywhere and to me saying black is fake is on some rapshit cuz i got family in the 100's area of chicago and it's a big area alot of niggaz don't get along there that rep the same thing but black is good there i seen and heard it with my own eyes and ears so drop all the bullshit and come with some facts and actions rappers!
if hus is a rat(u said u dont even know) then dru down & pblack are supporting snitches.tjcrook is 2 because he sees them @ sweet jimmys they they cant be snitching!u confusing being broke with being gangsta.pblack supported b.a. 2.lmmfao! an out of towner comes to the bay & rallys support for rapping snitches & tj crook loves it!i guess u from the o so u could care less if some frisco gangstas is washed in the feds..(tj if u so real why u co-signin for rats if u aint sure if its true?)

Jul 11, 2005
After m`s said:
if hus is a rat(u said u dont even know) then dru down & pblack are supporting snitches.tjcrook is 2 because he sees them @ sweet jimmys they they cant be snitching!u confusing being broke with being gangsta.pblack supported b.a. 2.lmmfao! an out of towner comes to the bay & rallys support for rapping snitches & tj crook loves it!i guess u from the o so u could care less if some frisco gangstas is washed in the feds..(tj if u so real why u co-signin for rats if u aint sure if its true?)
U sound like a bitch for real.. the difference between me and u is i dont take it that serious and i dont know husalah so how can i be supporting someone i never met in my life ?

What dru down and pblack do is their biz none of these niggaz pay my bills i could give a fuck all i said was if it's so serious to these niggaz then they should handle it instead of making rapsongs...

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
we still waiting on the high heels and plea papers to arrive in the mail, someone is gonna be 50 g'z richer thats my word

Dec 19, 2005
a yo wax, stop usen so many niggas names that are no bodys in chicago, black is in chicago right now... with the head of the bon.... goon squad niggas that take niggas chains and walk right pass them with it on the next day..... if u know bump j then call his phone and ask him who he with right now i bet he say p black, they fucc with him cause he a real nigga he got more shooters in the bay then u do........lol u cant even go home....p.s. tell u brother he aint sfe neither, that club in frisco yea we know

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
S.L.A.B leave your posts for the eye candy forum, thats the only thing you are versed enough in to speak on. Leave the bay talk to folx from the bay who know these cats personally. Bringing back a post about PB getting his chain snatched (which was not true to begin with) aint cool right now. Dude is no longer with us...the bay/chi-twon lost another great artist.