XO CREEP LAWLESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2004
guerrero said:
xo did u ever get a chance to come to merced i hella want to pick up a copy of yours pretty sure its gonna be hella tite.
yeah i only slid through for a few hours tho.....if u gotta credit card go to cdbaby.com or rapbay.com...if u got paypal.com send the bread to my email [email protected]. trust my nig the shit is bangin....

myspace.com/xocreepcalireign
925-265-4482
[email protected]

Apr 1, 2004
my bad my nigs...i was wit too many heads to be makin stops....but ima be back around to chill for a few days around the middle of next month...ima be out there promotin so ima be hard to miss.

Apr 1, 2004
LadyTragik said:
i was just over in antioch at the record store off 18th by starbucks.. seen ur CD, good shit X.O., let me know if you need another shoot

peace

- Tragik
shootin or photo shoot? lol... hell yeah ima head out to frisco and grab a few fits and ill hit u...u be out here now huh? i need to holla at felepey too, i need u 2 for 2 more covers

Apr 1, 2004
NiNe2FiVe said:
hey XO you got anyshows anytime soon?
yeah im start doin a few appearences and start openein for a few of my nigs in a min. iv just been hittin the waits and workin on that cardio..i smoke too much right now. ima be around from frisco to merced in the next month or two to warm up 2007

Apr 1, 2004
im bout to put out SELECUS NICATOR wich is a collection of cuts iv done that where released and some that were never released like MOB BLOODLINE and UB4ME and the real version of BONECRUSHER featurin JACKA not faget ass awax...and then i gotta compilation called SWISS CHEESE and the solo ILLEGALLYDOPE bein worked on right now....im just tryin figure out if its gonna be 100% solo or not. right on for the support cuddie

Jan 4, 2003
www.bayundaground.com
XOCREEP said:
im bout to put out SELECUS NICATOR wich is a collection of cuts iv done that where released and some that were never released like MOB BLOODLINE and UB4ME and the real version of BONECRUSHER featurin JACKA not faget ass awax...and then i gotta compilation called SWISS CHEESE and the solo ILLEGALLYDOPE bein worked on right now....im just tryin figure out if its gonna be 100% solo or not. right on for the support cuddie
thanx for the info. good to see you'll be doin' much.
and yes, that bonecrusher needs to be cleaned out from that awax verse.

keep us posted.

Apr 1, 2004
SELECUS NICATOR release date JUNE 26 2007....im just goin through the tracklist to find out if its gonna be a double cd....im bad wit promotion so keep ur eyes open.....

LAWLESS...CAINE AND CUFFS....in stores now...myspace.com/xocreepcalireign

2974 delta fair blvd. antioch,ca #219 (money orders,fan and hate mail)
cdbaby.com
rapbay.com
rockbottom (antioch)
undadogg records (pittsburg)