XO CREEP LAWLESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2004
i just dropped my solo album on my record lable CALI REIGN...i did a real solo 17 tracks 17 solos...myspace.com/xocreepcalireign...check out a few cuts

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
wonderbread14 said:
you listen to that shit n it sounds like sumthin you hear on northern expozure. sum woodie prod. shit. i'm just sayin. simple fuckin question.

no need to get butt hurt........ they sound like woodies production cuz IT IS WOODIES PRODUCTION........

but they dont get along now, so i thought it was funny you said that.........

Apr 1, 2004
the songs on myspace are two old ones from wood and the other two from the mighty ROB LO...the album has all production done by BLAHK OPRAH MUSIZ GROUP (rob lo and maki). I used to fuck wit them northernn exposures back in 2000...no more..i still got love for the north, just not eccr

Apr 1, 2004
those r cuts ima redo later with features from all my nigs and niggas i respect...plus i dont believe a song has to be 3 verses and 3 hooks...i do every song for what it is, id rather someone hit rewind then fastfoward u dig?