XO CREEP LAWLESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2004
XO...ITS A SHAME U AND ECCR HAD UR DISPUTES...U WERE TIGHT AS FUCK WITH THIER PRODUCTION (REST IN PEACE WOOD), U ONLY GOTTA LISTEN TO MOB BLOODLINE N UB4 ME TO KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT, BUT HEY SHIT HAPPENS N U GOTTA MOVE ON, ARE U GONNA BE RELEASING THOSE TRACKS IN THEIR ORIGINAL FORM BY ANY CHANCE? IM FIENDIN TO GET MY HANDS ON THAT SHIT

Apr 1, 2004
GunTongue said:
XO...ITS A SHAME U AND ECCR HAD UR DISPUTES...U WERE TIGHT AS FUCK WITH THIER PRODUCTION (REST IN PEACE WOOD), U ONLY GOTTA LISTEN TO MOB BLOODLINE N UB4 ME TO KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT, BUT HEY SHIT HAPPENS N U GOTTA MOVE ON, ARE U GONNA BE RELEASING THOSE TRACKS IN THEIR ORIGINAL FORM BY ANY CHANCE? IM FIENDIN TO GET MY HANDS ON THAT SHIT
Yeah i feel where your commin from my nig......ima release those cuts as is except for a hook for UB4ME i never laid on SELECUS NICATOR commin out before summer...and yeah because of the n.e's alot of people head of me..but as far as me bein nuthin..fuck u cuddie...no disrepect...i been doin this shit since 93 so speak on what u know...i always been CREEP...just speak for yourself and hit me wit ur personal theroies on a p.m.

CALI REIGN RECORDS PRESENTS XO CREEP LAWLESS

925-265-4482
myspace.com/xocreepcalireign
[email protected]
cdbaby.com
rapbay.com

Feb 3, 2006
I DNT DO THE INTERNET BANGIN HOMIE SAVE THAT SHIT FOR SOME OTHER FOOL BASICALLY IM SAYIN I AINT NEVER HEARD OF U TIL THE NORTHERN EXPOZUREZ..IF U WANNA TAKE THIS SHIT ANY FURTHER THEN ITZ WHATEVA BUT IF NOT THEN AINT NO NEED FOR THE NET BANGIN

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Every Song On The Album Is Knockin So I Dunno About The Best Songs Not Being On The CD

Plus If You Read A Lil Ways Back, XO Said That They Would Be On His Next Album In April Titled Selectus Nicator

Apr 1, 2004
-DROOP- said:
ALBUM'Z SOLID FROM START 2 FINISH...X SHOWED THAT IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE A 3 VERSE 3 HOOK SONG TO BE A SLAP..OVERALL ITZ A SOLID "SOLO" ALBUM..

right on my nig...im glad u appriciate the hard work....i love those other two cuts too...so if anybody upset my nig u can grab SELECUS NICATOR in about a month and slap em til u def...different time period.....different mindstate...those songs were completed in 2001 along wit 10 more that never got released because me and the producer didnt see eye to eye.....six of em will be on SELECUS......

LAWLESS
myspace.com/xocreepcalireign
925 265 448
cdbaby.com
rapbay.com

Apr 1, 2004
NorthBayVallejo said:
lol ur fans have ur shit all over soulseek and limewire thats a shame

i dont find that shit funny my nigga...to tell u the truth its good so suckas like u can download it for free while fans support the artist and keep this bay area rap shit movin....