WU TANG HATIN ON THE SOUTH- LOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
who? (mike jones)

i mean whos being led like lambs to the slaughter? i dont know anyone.

i see balance, maybe its cuz i do a radio show every week and i know how many listeners i get, but ....its whatever....i dont listen to the FMradio and i dont know anyone who does, if they wanna hear something theyve searched for it.

i dont know one person whos bieng told by the media whats hot and whats not....but with that said i have a small circle

Gas One

May 24, 2006
im aware of this...but i dont know anyone in the general public that is hypnotized by the media...everyone listens to what they want... i really dont know anyone who like, is listening to lil wayne because the media says so.

meh, dosent matter to me...i might just know people who aint dumb

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
I can feel where Meth and them are coming from. I mean they spent their careers advancing rap music. They helped to show that it wasn't just a fad and that hip hop is in its own form a type of art. Now you got cats, who happen to have a big majority from the south, coming out with simple rhyme patterns, lack of content, and the cadence of a person with down syndrome, and they're offended. I think they should be. I know I am. When a person comes in and says "fuck rap i do it for the money" then the shit they do is no longer an art. It's pimpin. They're pimpin hip-hop and those that buy into it are tricks. I mean I'm not trying to get at those that dig that kinda shit, it just doesn't make sense to me.

Jan 5, 2007
Lol what are you talkin about.. "if you're supporting waka you better be about it and be prepared" lmao!!!!!!

Sounds frowney-face to me bro
and welcome to 2010 where music is free on the internet

Rick Ross bieng a co dosent mean shit to me nor his lying. If I worried about every rappers background I'd probably not be listening to rap. Who's real and who isn't dosent effect me nor does it keep me out of jail..I got myself to worry about. Imma listen to whatever the fuck I like and I'm never gonna worry about another mans feelings on another man, nor cd, cuz it ain't me. If I like the cd i like the cd.

End of discussion. And debating rap music from a hatred point of views some kid shit to me. If you wanna do that, do it with a kid. I'm too old for that.

im going between this thread and the lyrical rap thread. sometimes i might listen to waka and sometimes i might listen to company flow. its called having an open mind.

PS: your question pertaining 'everyday dudes' has little or nothing to do with cds.
lmao don't come at me like i aint got an open mind.
ill bump kelly clarkson, van halen, then some tech n9ne & ice cube.

second guess you ain't hear wocka got robbed. but yet he talks all this shit about like hearing gun shots, hes got all these gats, then gets caught naked... so if you gonna talk that street shit, better be about that street shit...

if me not likening a fake or a liar is hater shit. then im the biggest hater you ever met... i got no problem with any music or people who listen to any type of music, its the people who fuck the game up they're not just rappers either... you misinterpreted hella shit my friend... if its just music to you, then that is all. for some it goes deeper & nah im not talking about worrying about another mans past or feelings... & we all know you do a radio show, your broadcast this every chance you get.

you ain't doin this shit with an open mind. you think that every one listens to what they want. do you not understand there are sheeps out there? fakes? liars? just cause you & i listen to what we want, does not mean everyones the same...

you took shit way outta context. ima end it here, no point n draggin it on... cause you doin some "kid shit". ill agree to disagree.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
why do you feel i was talking to you in the first place? you just decided to respond to me, initially, as if i WAS talking to you. before that, i was speaking my opinion on a wu tang interview, and not YOU.

but when you started goin left field with it, i started talking to you. i dont believe in debating shit like this because its all perception and opinion to me.

we can both be right, because the world is filled with different types of people. i dont think theres been a census on music intelligence.

yeah, best to agree to disagree. cuz i dont really see anyone bieng a sheep. that sounds like something they want you to believe for bieng the reason no ones listening.

yeah i heard about waka getting robbed, i knew who he was a long ass time ago, i dunno what thats gotta do with anything? i know you asnt tryna say by 'if you support waka you better be bout it and prepared' like....someone who supports waka is gonna meet the same fate as a nigga with a 20,000 necklace on in the gas station? ha

part of the game. niggas is hungry...and not rap wise

i just realized meth rae and ghost have an album coming out...lol....and now this shit makes perfect sense

i dont really worry about rappers like that..i just listen to the albums. thats what theyre there for.

FLOCKA! lmao

i dont think ive liked a meth album since tical
and lol @ kelly clarkson..you got me beat there

Feb 7, 2006
I don't even know why niggas is trippin on wu, the interviewer stirred that shit up, and it's makes sense they have that reaction when posed wit Wakas statement that he dont got lyrics. IF you come from a place that originated something, and your a big part of it, and yall put an emphasis in something (lyrics), and some OT niggas come fucking it up basically telling you fuck your creation we pimpin this shit you would be pissed. Aint no different then cali niggas gettin mad at NY and the south again pimpin some other shit they don't give a fuck about (bangin).

Jan 5, 2007
why do you feel i was talking to you in the first place? you just decided to respond to me, initially, as if i WAS talking to you. before that, i was speaking my opinion on a wu tang interview, and not YOU.

but when you started goin left field with it, i started talking to you. i dont believe in debating shit like this because its all perception and opinion to me.

we can both be right, because the world is filled with different types of people. i dont think theres been a census on music intelligence.

yeah, best to agree to disagree. cuz i dont really see anyone bieng a sheep. that sounds like something they want you to believe for bieng the reason no ones listening.

yeah i heard about waka getting robbed, i knew who he was a long ass time ago, i dunno what thats gotta do with anything? i know you asnt tryna say by 'if you support waka you better be bout it and prepared' like....someone who supports waka is gonna meet the same fate as a nigga with a 20,000 necklace on in the gas station? ha

part of the game. niggas is hungry...and not rap wise

i just realized meth rae and ghost have an album coming out...lol....and now this shit makes perfect sense

i dont really worry about rappers like that..i just listen to the albums. thats what theyre there for.

FLOCKA! lmao

i dont think ive liked a meth album since tical
and lol @ kelly clarkson..you got me beat there
nah i aint sayin wockas fans should be on guard, im saying if he chooses that lifestyle & puts himself in situations where he can be harmed, talks about guns & how much of gangster he is. then he better expect negative shit to come his way... like where was his gun when he got robbed?

but its all good man, just boils down to how you see/view it.
& lol kelly can sing her ass off.

Feb 8, 2003
nah i aint sayin wockas fans should be on guard, im saying if he chooses that lifestyle & puts himself in situations where he can be harmed, talks about guns & how much of gangster he is. then he better expect negative shit to come his way... like where was his gun when he got robbed?

WU Tang talk about that same topics as wacka most the time just in a different rhyme styles.

fuck this stupid ass debate at the end of the day no one in this thread opinion is superior. fact is the SOUTH is whatS hot and making more money in rap then wu tang is now. thats what it all boils down too.

Jul 29, 2008
THE ONLY REASON THE SOUTH HAS TAKEN OVER IS THAT WEST/EAST COAST HIP HOP FANS STOPPED SUPPORTING THE MAJORITY OF ARTISTS AND STARTED DOWNLOADING THEIR MUSIC......WOMEN FOR THE MOST PART BUY THEIR MUSIC AND THEY LIKE THAT BUBBLE GUM DANCE/CLUB SHIT WHICH MOSTLY IS COMING FROM THE SOUTH.....PEOPLE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT IF THEY REALLY WANT QUALITY MUSIC, THEN THEY HAVE TO START SUPPORTING THE ARTISTS WHO MAKE THAT....WHY IS THE RADIO GONNA PUT ON MUSIC IF IT DOESN'T SOUND SCAN SHIT???????????????? THEY WANT TO SELL ADVERTISING AS DOES THE MTV'S & BET'S OF THE WORLD AND IF THESE ARTISTS AREN'T SELLING RECORDS THEN THEIR LOGIC IS THAT PEOPLE WON'T LISTEN/WATCH...IN MY OPINION THE INTERNET AND FREE DOWNLOADING KILLED HIP HOP MORE THEN ANYTHING...........

Jun 10, 2007
No doubt but its not always the rappers fault as far as im concerned Northern Cali as a whole has always been putting the best albums consistently but will never get any love especially on the East Coast.
I fell u and all and I have always fucked wit no.cali shyt but i seen wut u said bout southern albums or wutnot but honestly da new northern cali shyt and all da hyphy shyt AFTER MAC DRE DIED is terrible. Sac even changed it up a lil and started goin hyphy fa a lil minute there. but i grew up on all da 90s bay/valley shyt so i dont need nobody tryin ta tell me ta listen ta sum 90s shyt or sayin dat im hatin cuz that aint the case

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca

May 15, 2009
the east always gots to say somethin' bout somebody other then what they doin', cause they ain't doin' shit...like pac said "we kept this shit alive, while ya'll was on some other shit" hate it or love it the south is keepin' rap music alive, they should be happy about that cause they ain't really sellin' shit

Feb 8, 2003
I bet yall wacka album will outsell that me meth,rae,ghost album. im not even a wacka fan but i gotta give him credit and keep it real he whats hot right now and he will outsell them old niggas just watch and see.

Jan 5, 2010
yea, he might outsell them.. his music is still wack. just b/c he's the fad of the week doesnt mean he'll outlast meth or any of the guys from wu. Theres been plenty of rappers that went huge and died out during the span that Wu has been around, and ppl still be repping them.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Feb 27, 2005
thats an adult for you. i dont care how people look at this dude but he just said some real mature shit. i didnt expect him to be dissin meth when i clicked on it either.

niggas forget the south grew up on alot of that shit, east coast west coast shit before the south was as big as it is now..i applaud waka for keepin it real on that
I agree with Flocka too, i knoe i used to hate a lil bit on OJ da juice while you were defending him before he blew out everywhere. I agree with you and im about to light a afghan hasch mixed with skunk blunt to close the debate: the southern flavour inspired so much people that hatin on them rappers is PURE HATE, without the South DIPest diplomats and Max B-jim jones- (and French ) would have never existed...I think that without them south trappers hip hop as i like it (its a personal opinion) would be dead