WU TANG HATIN ON THE SOUTH- LOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
LOL U MAD... THE FACT YOU HAD TO GO ALL THE WAY BACK TO "BRING THE PAIN" SHOWS WHY ALL U OLD NIGGAS MAD AND HATE SHIT FROM THE SOUTH.

that song is old as fuck and played out that shit dropped in 1994 meth never dropped anymore songs that adds up to that bring the pain and all I need song and he dropped like 3 or 4 solo albums since then.

Feb 8, 2003
Close this thread now. Meth was just mad looking like a old washe dup hater and he did appologized. so this thread discusion should be over now. He probaly will end up doing a song with wacka in the future

Jan 18, 2006
Method Man aint washed up he just doesnt have the passion to make music anymore, Meth can still spit hes one of the few that hasnt got worse over time. He was loved on MTV but not no more cuz i think he said fuck all vj's.

Jan 9, 2009
i love meth. the bring da pain video got me sparked on streakers on paint markers when i was a young toy like "HOW THEM NIGGAS WRITE ON THE WINDOWS?!?!??!" in the bus scene. haha

but that guy is way too good to be droppin the trash hes been droppin.. tell me one good SONG hes released since niggas was in high school.. go head ill wait

he mad at flocka cuz we listenin to him while we wait on wu to figure they shit out.
OBFCL2 was a knocker. but i played Gucci's album wayyyy more. <shrug>

Oct 6, 2008
that song is old as fuck and played out that shit dropped in 1994 meth never dropped anymore songs that adds up to that bring the pain and all I need song and he dropped like 3 or 4 solo albums since then.
i love meth. the bring da pain video got me sparked on streakers on paint markers when i was a young toy like "HOW THEM NIGGAS WRITE ON THE WINDOWS?!?!??!" in the bus scene. haha

but that guy is way too good to be droppin the trash hes been droppin.. tell me one good SONG hes released since niggas was in high school.. go head ill wait

he mad at flocka cuz we listenin to him while we wait on wu to figure they shit out.
OBFCL2 was a knocker. but i played Gucci's album wayyyy more. <shrug>

I hate you guys sometimes... :dead:

Gambit is right.. Dead the thread.