WU TANG HATIN ON THE SOUTH- LOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
It's true a lot of these artists like Waka Flaka have no lyricism and are gaining fans rapidly but to an extent you just have to let it be. There are plenty of southern artists who have lyrics and like Pimp-C would say
"why you hate the south?"

Sep 17, 2007
half the time you can't even understand that new york slang, and the other half they need to write a fuckin philosophy book instead writing lyrics, kids nowadays dont wanna be educated, they wanna be fuckin retards, take drugs and learn gay dances.

i noticed Sean Price on the Kimbo Price mixtape, he has a song dissin the South too. The whole mixtape he just sounded bitter to me that he aint doin shit. What the fuck is wrong with all the bitter ass, sensative ass bitches. Make music and stop worrying about other people.

Oct 6, 2008
Wu-Tang is the realest. They are Hip-Hop royalty.

I remember when Ghost dissed D4L and they bowed the fuck down and said they respect him and Rae and all the Wu.

What the Clan is doing is what they've always done "Teach the truth to the young black youth..."

Regardless of color, what Wu represents is what real Hip-Hop is.

What music is nowadays is an extension of what Puffy started in '97 with the shiny suits.. a fuckin' flash in the pan "trend" that lasts so long, until something else comes along for everyone to dick ride.

From fast rap to chipmunk soul beats to chopped and screwed to trap muzik to autotune (not dissing any of those types of music) that's what it is at the moment, a trend. And don't get me wrong, I like a bunch of southern music, Scarface, UGK, Ludacris, Killer Mike, OutKast, etc. What they were saying is fuck that fake non-lyrical shit.

Keep it 100.

Wu-Tang is forever.

Jan 18, 2006
Wu can say whatever they want cuz they got as much respect as anyone. It's s fact mainstream rap is terrible now and I think the worst part about it is u have to make radio friendly tracks just to get play and 80% of south rappers are terrible yet get play cuz they make some annoying dance song or some shit and its appealing to 90's babies and females. These kids are so dumb I can't imagine them listening to a Wu album, they be like "uh what he say".

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
There are a FEW exceptions. The South wasn't TOO wack in the 90s and EARLY early 00s. Gangsta Blac is one of those exceptions.

Jan 18, 2006
lets see exceptions: Bun B, Chamillionaire, Z-Ro, and Andre 3000. Some might laugh but Lil Wyte had flows but not really anymore. Ludacris is damn good rapper just could never get into his music was way to commericial for me i guess.

Apr 7, 2004
Saying fuck the south is like saying fuck black people....

I agree with what the wu is saying but at the same time the east coast has a lot of wack ass rappers same as the west coast... It's all even on all four corners. The only difference is we get to hear the weak cats that are coming out the south... Nobody gets to hear the weak west coast rappers or east coast rappers..

Nov 7, 2006
THING IS LIKE IT OR NOT

WU TANG CLAN AS A GROUP IS DEAD THAT SHIT DIED WITH ODB AND NOW THEY ALL JUST BITTER OLD MEN.
thing is, yeah the group may be pretty dead now but they all still deliver on solo shit and if they bitter now what the fuck were they years ago? they never ever changed there ways and thoughts on shit or anything. i love wu and always will for the simple fact of how true they really are to there game.

Apr 14, 2003
^^ for real. i had satellite radio in the whip and when i switched over from cd, i would switch to like 3 different stations and all of em were like on some Wu tang shit. Shade45 playin some Method man, turn it over and it's Ghostface or the Rza on the next channel. then you turn it to the Backspin station, the old school shit, and they're playin C.R.E.A.M. or fuckin Protect Ya Neck. I'm like damn is Wu even still that big? I like the old shit but i dont even listen to new rap music except for a few artists.