WU TANG HATIN ON THE SOUTH- LOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
sOUTH GOT SOME GREAT LYRICIST FUCK WHAT WU TALKING ABOUT SO YOU SAYING THE SOUTHERN ARTISTS BELOW ARENT LYRICST

T.I.
K-RINO
T-ROCK
CHAMILLIONAIRE
LUDACRIS
LIL FLIP (he stepped his shit up)
SCARFACE (he can paint a picture)
Z-RO (his shit just like face he can paint a picture)
RICK ROSS( he got bars i dont give a fuck what anyone says)
STAT QUO
BOBBY CREEKWATER
LIL WAYNE(hate him or love him but this nigga can spit if you pay attention)

Apr 7, 2004
sOUTH GOT SOME GREAT LRYCIST FUCK WHAT WU TALKING ABOUT SO YOU SAYING THE SOUTHERN ARTISTS BELOW ARE LYRICST

T.I.
K-RINO
T-ROCK
CHAMILLIONAIRE
LUDACRIS
LIL FLIP (he stepped his shit up)
SCARFACE (he can paint a picture)
Z-RO (his shit just like face he can paint a picture)
RICK ROSS( he got bars i dont give a fuck what anyone says)
STAT QUO
BOBBY CREEKWATER
LIL WAYNE(hate him or love him but this nigga can spit if you pay attention)
Everything is right but lil'flip dude is tuna and always will be

May 31, 2006
Wu-Tang is the realest. They are Hip-Hop royalty.

I remember when Ghost dissed D4L and they bowed the fuck down and said they respect him and Rae and all the Wu.

What the Clan is doing is what they've always done "Teach the truth to the young black youth..."

Regardless of color, what Wu represents is what real Hip-Hop is.

What music is nowadays is an extension of what Puffy started in '97 with the shiny suits.. a fuckin' flash in the pan "trend" that lasts so long, until something else comes along for everyone to dick ride.

From fast rap to chipmunk soul beats to chopped and screwed to trap muzik to autotune (not dissing any of those types of music) that's what it is at the moment, a trend. And don't get me wrong, I like a bunch of southern music, Scarface, UGK, Ludacris, Killer Mike, OutKast, etc. What they were saying is fuck that fake non-lyrical shit.

Keep it 100.

Wu-Tang is forever.
wow now if everyone could see music this way....

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
not all south is bad

there are alot of southern rappers wit skills but the mainstream majority are stupid fags who made one hit dance songs and got famous or talk about drug dealing with no lyrical talent whatsoever

I feel Wu Tang, but yeah there are hella people who can spit in the south

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
waka flocka HIMSELF says he aint no lyricist...hes in the streets and rapping is about money.....so...this is much to do about nothing....as pimp c has said before 'fuck hip hop bitch this is country rap tunes'

dont get me wrong i love wu, rae is one of my favorite rappers ever...but .....that dont mean shit when it comes to the south....because some of my favorite rappers come from there...

devin the dudes or z-ros albums>>>>wus albums for YEARS

Jan 18, 2006
There's a difference between liking rappers cuz of there music and liking them cuz they have good flows/lyrics/style. I like a lot of south rappers but the south by far is the weakest link when it comes to talented rappers. Until last year only ghostface really been putting it down for Wu this decade, I really would want to know what happened to them having great production on every project.

Feb 8, 2003
AND SHAWTY LOW IS THE NEW TONE-LOC POW!
Sounds like your some bitter unknown rapper bc what does shawty lo got to do with anything. This about the south in general and they have been for the last 10 years and will be for a long ass time the strongest dominating region in rap music. hate it or love it the south owns this rap shit now tehres even west coast rappers trying to bit and imitate the souths sound.

the Wu hasnt put out a good group album since Iron Flag back in the 2003 so honestly they have no right to trash talk the south.

Jan 28, 2005
Atlanta is the new Motown
You're a fool. 95% of what came out of Motown are now classics. Jackson 5, Marvin Gaye, The Temptations...

Atlanta has a lot of talent, but there aren't a lot of Atlanta artists who have longevity. Luda, Jeezy, Usher, T.I., those cats have been getting it and will continue getting it. But you got 100 one hit wonders from that city, which Motown was not.

Check your game.

Feb 8, 2003
You're a fool. 95% of what came out of Motown are now classics. Jackson 5, Marvin Gaye, The Temptations...

Check your game.

I dont gotta check shit

That was then(over 30 years ago) This is now

You forgot to name Gucci Mane, Gorilla Zoe they reppin the A and killin the streets right now. Atlanta is hotter and has more opportunity then your town(motown) now far as music. since you saying they all one hit wonders who in your town besides eminem got a hit now or had one the last couple years? be real too. you just in denial.

Apr 7, 2004
Sounds like your some bitter unknown rapper bc what does shawty lo got to do with anything. This about the south in general and they have been for the last 10 years and will be for a long ass time the strongest dominating region in rap music. hate it or love it the south owns this rap shit now tehres even west coast rappers trying to bit and imitate the souths sound.

the Wu hasnt put out a good group album since Iron Flag back in the 2003 so honestly they have no right to trash talk the south.
I have nothing to be bitter about bro. Fact the south runs hip-hop very true.. And the only reason I said shawty low name was because it was in dudes sig. Besides all that I listen to a lot of south music but I also listen to other music.
A few reasons the south has the upper hand is blacks down there support there artist and so happens thats where majority of black folks live. A west coast or east coast rapper doesn't get that same support from his people and if he does it almost doesn't matter because we are a minority where we live. The south doesn't have to worry about getting support from the next race because there's enough of there own to support.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Houston rap>>>>>>>>>anything from the east coast in the last 10 years. and ATL is the east coast too, its southern but i consider it the southern NY...they have similar styles and "swagger". There's always been young, new rappers that are talentless but are popular with the kids. Wu tang needs to get over that and focus on themselves and speak out thru action (putting out good music) and stop acting like the kings they think they are. I like Wu but ur not on the throne anymore and New York hasnt been there for years.

and no i dont give a fuck about New York "starting this rap shit", its not hot now and it hasnt been for years. There are tons of other places that put out dope music. They're just not looking in the right spots.