WTF is going on between Box Kev & KMEL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
But lets keep it solid kev.. didnt your firing have to do with you cutting side deals with company's to promote them on air and not have them pay KMEL to do so? So while i hate to see a hard working guy in the industry be put out of work, Dont you think that was kinda stupid on your part? Hustle is as hustle does so i am sure you will bounce back. BUT, make sure you learn from your mistakes and push forward with a lesson learned. You are young and have never really got the chance to shine in the game yet so you still have action....

as far as the bay areas favorite whiteboy thing... you are at least 6th or so on that list!

I have no clue about the Scotty fox thing, but wilsey wood left on his own based on some family circumstances. Death in the family possibly? H ewasnt fired. His mixes were off the hook too! Love the throw back with W.W.

Aug 16, 2005
www.myspace.com
But lets keep it solid kev.. didnt your firing have to do with you cutting side deals with company's to promote them on air and not have them pay KMEL to do so?
What up Dutch? Nah to clarify things I never cut side deals or did anything of that sort. To keep it all the way real I was fired for shouting out Comcast. I work for Comcast and Comcast buys air time from Clear Channel. There was no side deals involved what so ever. I said "If you need the hook up then holla at me" that is what I was let go for

Jun 5, 2004
WHAT WAS THAT 707 STATION THAT SLAPPED THE OLD SCHOOL BAY SHIT ON SUNDAY NIGHTS, I KNOW GABE N MARK 7 KNO

I LISTENED TO THAT, THEY HAD WOODIE ON A INTERVIEW, CUSSIN LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA, UNCENSORED, MAC DRE TOO LOL

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
What up Dutch? Nah to clarify things I never cut side deals or did anything of that sort. To keep it all the way real I was fired for shouting out Comcast. I work for Comcast and Comcast buys air time from Clear Channel. There was no side deals involved what so ever. I said "If you need the hook up then holla at me" that is what I was let go for
if that was it then that was kinda petty.... but like i said you will bounce back bro... You had the chance to gain a lot of plugs. Hopefully you find a better fit and keep pushing! Good luck kid!

Aug 16, 2005
www.myspace.com
if that was it then that was kinda petty.... but like i said you will bounce back bro... You had the chance to gain a lot of plugs. Hopefully you find a better fit and keep pushing! Good luck kid!
Yeah thats 100% facts & that is actually the first time I have been public about it. But yeah man in the end it was some straight bullshit. They wanted to stop The Hot Box because I wasnt playing what they wanted me to but they couldnt because I had a 50% share of ratings for my show. Meaning that during my show more then 50% of the bay was tuned in.

Jun 5, 2004
Yeah thats 100% facts & that is actually the first time I have been public about it. But yeah man in the end it was some straight bullshit. They wanted to stop The Hot Box because I wasnt playing what they wanted me to.
THATS DOUBLE PROPS MY NIGGA

YOUR FAVORITE WHITEBOY OF THE YEAR= BOX KEV

YOUR FAVORITE 8 FOOT TALL WHITEBOY OF THE YEAR=DUTCH