WTF is going on between Box Kev & KMEL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2002
Kev was repping the Bay hard. Now he's on Twitter trashing their new DJ, K2. Also, what happened to Wilsey Wood who used to do them sick noontime old school mixes? Lotta changes at that station.

Aug 16, 2005
www.myspace.com
Hahahaha! Its been a while since I have been on here. But as most of you know yes I was let go from KMEL. Had a good run but all good things must come to a end. I would like to shout out and thank all of you who ever tuned in to The Hot Box to support or just hate. Either way it is all love. As far as "The Bay Areas Favorite White Boy" comment. I never came up with that phrase. J. Valentine gave me that as a nick name and it just kinda spread from there. Again I appreciate all the love & support through the years. IM NOT DONE BY ANY MEANS! Bless!

Jun 30, 2009
Berner or somebody should fuckin buy a station and then from there push their music thru the radio, im sick of hearin wayne and ross being played simultaneously throughout the fuckin day, and DJ FRESH should do old school mixes at noon.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Berner or somebody should fuckin buy a station and then from there push their music thru the radio, im sick of hearin wayne and ross being played simultaneously throughout the fuckin day, and DJ FRESH should do old school mixes at noon.
theres no money in the radio unless they sell out to those big names all day.

internet radio is the best option right now for that style. like sactownradio.

Aug 16, 2005
www.myspace.com
Yeah radio is pretty much dead. Since they changed to the new rating system you have one guy in some office on the east coast just playlist'n all stations the same. Thats why you hear the same songs on a repeat. SUPER LAME!