Wrong number, won't stop calling..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
we have a service at my work.. everytime we got a job lead, a machine calls your number (if you sign up) and notifies you of the new job lead. but theres literally like 50 jobs leads a day that come in.

Just signed her up.

Sep 26, 2006
Cmoke said:
my name is j-boeg but i was banned from this internet rap forum becuase no one likes me, mostly because im a FAT ASS PIG.But i refuse to be beat so i created another user name and im lucky to not be banned again.

KICK DONUTS CHUMP.
hi my name is cmoke. i beg to be the mod of the detox cuz drugs are my life. i once came on here threatening to kill myself after doing too many drugs. i am lucky that im still alive.

KICK CRACK ROCKS CHUMP.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
my name is j-boeg but i was banned from this internet rap forum becuase no one likes me, mostly because im a FAT ASS PIG.But i refuse to be beat so i created another user name and im lucky to not be banned again.

KICK DONUTS CHUMP. < hi my name is cmoke. i beg to be the mod of the detox cuz drugs are my life. i once came on here threatening to kill myself after doing too many drugs. i am lucky that im still alive.

KICK CRACK ROCKS CHUMP.

Sep 26, 2006
Gas One said:

KICK DONUTS CHUMP. < hi my name is cmoke. i beg to be the mod of the detox cuz drugs are my life. i once came on here threatening to kill myself after doing too many drugs. i am lucky that im still alive.

KICK CRACK ROCKS CHUMP.

thank you, thank you

Mar 12, 2005
Hi, I'm J-Boegedy boog, I listen to rap, and my favorite song is trying to catch me ridin dirty from Camillionaire. Why you ask? Because I love to ride dirty things, and I Like to read conversations and apprehend any criminal I may see in the streets OINK OINK. Much respect to the Real cops doing good stuff for communities, Fuck a crooked Bacon sandwhich!

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
I CALLED YESTERDAY WHILE TAKING A SHIT AT WORK.....SHE ANSWERED AND I SAID IS RYAN THERE?SHE SAID NO YOU HAVE THE WRONG NUMBER I SAID NO I DONT THIS IS THE NUMBER HE CALLED ME FROM ITS IN MY PHONE IM JUST RETURNING THE CALL AND SHE SAID LOOK IM AT MY GMAS FUNERAL STOP CALLING ME...I SAID STOP PLAYIN AROUND HE OWES ME MONEY AND YOUR JUST SAYIN THAT SO I WONT CALL BACK.....THEN WE SAID A FEW MORE THINGS...THEN
I CALLED BACK AND SOME WOMAN ANSWERED AND SAID STOP CALLING WRONG NUMBER I WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE THING WITH HER TOO....THEN SHE SAID IM CALLING THE PHONE CO. CAUSE YOU KEEP HARRASSING HER...I SAID WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IVE EVER CALLED THIS PHONE.......I WANT MY MONEY...SHE SAID WELL IM CALLING THE POLICE AND HUNG UP.....SO I KEPT CALLIN BACK BUT NO ANSWER.........I DONT CARE CAUSE I GOT METRO AND MY REAL NAME ISNT ON THE LINE..........AND THERES NO BILL SO WHAT EVER.,.....