Wrong number, won't stop calling..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2004
I got my number changed awhile ago, and this girl keeps calling my new number thinking it's this guy "Ryan".

She's got other people calling me too.

Apparently she thinks Ryan left her for this other girl, and I must be that girl. I am not. I don't know the guy who had the number before me. I changed my number to get away from crazies pranking me, and now I got this crazy bitch giving me problems.

She told me they were dating for a year, and dude up and disappeared. Cut her off cold. I told her Sorry, but I don't know him. She went into detail about how "odd it is that the number is a PA number, and that Ryan was from PA." Whatever that means. But she's been calling for months, every few weeks or so. At 2 am sometimes, and drunk a few times. It wasn't too frequent until a week or so ago, and then I had people calling me to ask "where ryan is" and why I won't let "Seal"(the girl's nickname is apparently Seal..) talk to him.

I really don't want to change my number again.

She harasses me again and I'll give her number to some people who are bored at night. I know I have friends who would have fun talking to her about just about anything. She's a chatter, too..

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
CannibalCrow said:
If I post that girl's number in here I can only imagine the devastation. But if she calls me drunk again, her number is going straight in here.
I have a feeling we'll be seeing that # here soon

Jul 4, 2002
i get a bunch of people calling from mexico, asking for some guy named juan, and you know how mexicans are like polite when they talk and dont be saying bad words, well i started cussing them out in spanish and they havent called lately lol!