Wrong number, won't stop calling..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i just called her and said:

"stop callin mutha fuckas phones at 3am you dick-starved bitch! you have the fucking wrong number! do you understand that shit? are you that god damn retarded that you cannot realize you have the wrong number? STOP CALLIN PEOPLES PHONES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MORNING YOU STUPID BITCH!"

if she still calls you id be suprised...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
but i mean, damn....shes calling the wrong number...
usually people get embarrassed after the third time youre like "maaaan wrong number AGAIN"

i think there is a way you can block calls..last time i checked it was *something (like *69, etc.) in your phone then you put in the number..

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
This thread will reach truly classic status when at least 6 people post yousendit files of the phone calls, and at LEAST one of you have to call her on speakerphone, record yourself doin it with the video camera, and up it to youtube. We, as the Siccness Network, will blow it up all over our myspace pages and make it bigger than the dancing midget and the cat who attacks the animal patrol guy.

Jun 15, 2005
This gotdamn thread is oozing with potential. We need a cat with a good routine in mind to give this trick a real hassle, not necessarily someone's who's gonna scream at her.

Freaks, get on this shit.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Someone needs to call her and tell her she was selected to go on Deal or No Deal, or somethign very clever like that...make up a radio prize someoen nominated her to win, do something clever and creative!!!

May 10, 2002
my name is j-boeg but i was banned from this internet rap forum becuase no one likes me, mostly because im a FAT ASS PIG.But i refuse to be beat so i created another user name and im lucky to not be banned again.

KICK DONUTS CHUMP.