Wrong number, won't stop calling..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
send tha bitch one of them robot voice calls, or like 30....

www.callitfake.com

or just post it up on here haha....

People ever call yall with the wrong number and ask for someone who's name sounds like yours?? shits happened to me so much from the same people

May 1, 2003
CannibalCrow said:
I got my number changed awhile ago, and this girl keeps calling my new number thinking it's this guy "Ryan".

She's got other people calling me too.

Apparently she thinks Ryan left her for this other girl, and I must be that girl. I am not. I don't know the guy who had the number before me. I changed my number to get away from crazies pranking me, and now I got this crazy bitch giving me problems.

She told me they were dating for a year, and dude up and disappeared. Cut her off cold. I told her Sorry, but I don't know him. She went into detail about how "odd it is that the number is a PA number, and that Ryan was from PA." Whatever that means. But she's been calling for months, every few weeks or so. At 2 am sometimes, and drunk a few times. It wasn't too frequent until a week or so ago, and then I had people calling me to ask "where ryan is" and why I won't let "Seal"(the girl's nickname is apparently Seal..) talk to him.

I really don't want to change my number again.

She harasses me again and I'll give her number to some people who are bored at night. I know I have friends who would have fun talking to her about just about anything. She's a chatter, too..

Maybe you should hit on her! 50-50 chance with that though...she might like it....lol

Jun 22, 2003
man i got the same problem.... fools be callin for some dude with the same name as me askin for thizzes, purp, shit the works im fittin to change mines

Sep 28, 2004
Shit, heh, Ok. 803 422 2189 ..overran me here.

I just don't want her calling me up leaving evil ass messages, haha

Man, just say you got her digits from Ryan's phone or something. Or that it involves this "Ryan" in some way. I don't even know "Ryan"'s last name.

She gonna wonder how her number got out and I don't want her callin me, that's all. So blame Ryan! Or a friend of Ryan! Like ya'll found the number on his phone, or something..

I triple dog dare someone to use the name "Dirty Sancheezmo" and record it, and ask if she wants to order some crazy product.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
My name's Ryan...I should call her....lol...gotta block my number though or the crazy hoe would call me....

Sep 28, 2004
I think it'd invite more issues than I want.

I have a hard enough time sleeping with out crazies ringing my phone all during the night.. I'd turn off my phone but I want to aware of emergencies should they arise if you know what I mean.

Jun 15, 2005
HOLD THE FUCK UP!!!

Nobody call this bitch unless you can record the call. This thread will only become classic if you can post the audio for us. Even if you gotts hold a mic up to the phone, please make sure you get the audio.

May 10, 2002
bwhahaha i left a nast ass message sayin i loved her but i fell in love with that bitches sister and shes got the perfect tenchnique with her tounge...