Wrestling Random Thought 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
If this holds any truth then don't expect cent to turn heel anytime soon:

ESPN's financial expert Michele Steele tweeted on Tuesday that John Cena was worth $106 million in retail value to WWE in 2011.

May 24, 2002
Lesnar-Fedor Wrestling Match
Posted by Steve Carrier on 01/12/2012 at 10:11 AM

- While this likely won't happy, Simon Kelly Inoki, a promoter in Japan, is trying to put together a Brock Lesnar vs. Fedor Emelianenko bout - but it would be a pro wrestling match instead of MMA. Inko said they are trying to get Lesnar to wrestle for the IGF promotion and are also trying to get Fedor to debut in pro wrestling.

May 24, 2002
I usually don't post matches in here but when I saw this I had to post it up.

A very rare Jack Roberts against Shinya Hashimoto. Fun match were both guys try to avoid one another DDT attempts

DDT vs DDT

(please excuse the weak ending)

[video=youtube;Mua9l8n-HWg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mua9l8n-HWg[/video]

May 24, 2002
Wade Barrett seems to be in good spirits as he wrote the following on Twitter regarding his injury:

"Don't shed any crocodile tears for me… I could still give every single one of you a good slapping even with only one arm. The biggest downer is that I was scheduled to face Papa Shango this year at 'Mania. That's up in the air now. #Hexed"

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Brodus Clay Labeled Unsafe and Reckless
Date Added: February 23, 2012
Story By: Steve Carrier
It was reported last week that Brodus Clay was removed from television due to Vince McMahon's unhappiness with the voluminous grappler's ring work. To add further detail, the WWE head believes he's unsafe and reckless in the ring; he doesn't want him competing until his ring work is brought up to par.

Eyebrows were raised backstage about McMahon pushing forth talent safety since Mark Henry and Cody Rhodes competed on this week's Raw SuperShow hurt.

Clay dismissed last week's negative report via Twitter, writing, "Don't believe the hater hype plant funk still in orbit ya dig!"

May 24, 2002
Brodus Clay Labeled Unsafe and Reckless
Date Added: February 23, 2012
Story By: Steve Carrier
It was reported last week that Brodus Clay was removed from television due to Vince McMahon's unhappiness with the voluminous grappler's ring work. To add further detail, the WWE head believes he's unsafe and reckless in the ring; he doesn't want him competing until his ring work is brought up to par.

Eyebrows were raised backstage about McMahon pushing forth talent safety since Mark Henry and Cody Rhodes competed on this week's Raw SuperShow hurt.

Clay dismissed last week's negative report via Twitter, writing, "Don't believe the hater hype plant funk still in orbit ya dig!"

NoDQ.com > WWE > Latest Update on Brodus Clay Returning to Action
Posted by Steve Carrier on 02/24/2012 at 11:01 PM

Brodus Clay, who has not competed inside a WWE ring since the February 7, 2012 SmackDown taping, returns to action at tonight's Raw live event at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, California.

Clay's dancer Cameron Lynn tweeted, "Who is gonna b at the staple center tonight to see some WWE action ? Best part is u get to see yours truly...me and the funkasaurus."

Online reports suggest Clay was removed from television due to Vince McMahon's unhappiness with his ring work. Regarding said reports, WWE.com writer Kevin Eck tweeted, "I have not seen the real reason reported anywhere."