Wrestling Random Thought 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
nWo Japan reunion in AJPW this weekend, Nash and Muta won a tag match.

No one is sure what is going on yet but WWE is working with AJPW now. Looks like they are going to be bringing in All Japan's junior division... Could mean WWE is going to bring back it's jr division maybe?

As far as NWO in Japan goes this looks like its going to become more than just a one time thing. After the main event Chono whispered something to Suwama....Hinting at the possiblity of an NWO stable forming? Scott Norton is going to work with them too it seems. WWE + AJPW can only equal good things.

I would love to see WWE bring in All Japan's heavyweight crew...it would be awesome watching Suwama take off Cenas head with lariats.

the leader of the new NWO?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
No one is sure what is going on yet but WWE is working with AJPW now. Looks like they are going to be bringing in All Japan's junior division... Could mean WWE is going to bring back it's jr division maybe?

As far as NWO in Japan goes this looks like its going to become more than just a one time thing. After the main event Chono whispered something to Suwama....Hinting at the possiblity of an NWO stable forming? Scott Norton is going to work with them too it seems. WWE + AJPW can only equal good things.

I would love to see WWE bring in All Japan's heavyweight crew...it would be awesome watching Suwama take off Cenas head with lariats.

the leader of the new NWO?
I read WWE is going to do an all Cruiserweights show for their Network they say they're eventually launching and the deal with All Japan for the talent sharing is mostly to bring Jr's over for the all Cruiserweight show.

that show will be >>>> than RAW or wack ass Smackdown