Worst Bay Area diss songs EVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
#SIMPLE SCIENCE

If you were doing your own pressing and only dropped off 45k units, how did they sell 90k?
CUZ THEY WENT BEHIND ME AND MY BUSINESS PARTNERS BACC AND PRESSED UP UNITS OF THEIR OWN. I SAW THAT HAPPEN IN A SITUATION WITH AWOL RECORDS SO I WAS AWARE OF THE DECEPTION AND THATS WHY I WAS POPPIN UP AT BAYSIDE SO FREQUENTLY IN EFFORTS TO MEET WITH SOMEONE IN A BIG FISH POSITION,NOT THE PAWNS LIKE BRANDON AND ALL THE BLK PPL THEY ALWAYS TRIED TO SEND OUT TO CALM ME DOWN.
#IF U DONT "KNOW"....NOW U KNOW(in my biggie voice)

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Yea you gon think its a joke until you get trunked by a-wax and he makes you preach bible passages for a week straight

"Halleluuuujah diggity! Amen one mo' gen!" *pistol whip to back of head

And you aint gonna say a damn thing either, u gonna have to pull a Walter White and walk into 7-11 butt ass naked "Wierd, i dont remember anything at all, honey. Theyre calling it an isolated event of amnesia. And i must have fallen onto the butt of a .45 auto multiple times. This all must be a sign from god, telling me to lower my cholesterol."
lmfao!!!

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I say it as respectfully as I can, but I don't ever wanna read a Killa Tay post again. Its hard enough to read long paragraphs in caps locks, and by the time I'm done reading I felt like he didn't say anything or just repeated the same stuff as before. unless it involves revelations like the Fed X and Lynch shit.

Yes no one is forcing me to read it but I feel like I gotta to keep up with whats going on.

my opinion of rappers change when they overexpose themselves, most times over keyboard...not to say A-Wax is the realest ever but at least his stuff has made me laugh or kept things interesting, and I don't have a headache after reading it. can we continue this back and forth on youtube videos or music?? # TYLENOL

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
LOL

I say it as respectfully as I can, but I don't ever wanna read a Killa Tay post again. Its hard enough to read long paragraphs in caps locks, and by the time I'm done reading I felt like he didn't say anything or just repeated the same stuff as before. unless it involves revelations like the Fed X and Lynch shit.

Yes no one is forcing me to read it but I feel like I gotta to keep up with whats going on.

my opinion of rappers change when they overexpose themselves, most times over keyboard...not to say A-Wax is the realest ever but at least his stuff has made me laugh or kept things interesting, and I don't have a headache after reading it. can we continue this back and forth on youtube videos or music?? # TYLENOL
AS LONG AS IM TELLING AND EXPOSING TRUTH I DONT GIVE A FUCC WHAT U THINK. RNS

Status
Not open for further replies.