Worst Bay Area diss songs EVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2006
you dick ride him in every thread you fucking faggot you said you were like 38 everyone knows you have some queer crush on him i can understand being a fan but holy shit you are a stan
Whatever loser. Stop trying to net bang on me you little girl. I can read and respond to any fuckin thread I like ya dig? Stay off my nutttzzzzz...

Apr 14, 2006
and you express your dislike for the mob figaz and anyone else not cool with Wax any chance you get. the combination of these things is what's causing the impression bro bro.
There are plenty of others on here that are doing the same thing, and I get picked on. I really am not a big Mobfigaz fan, so I don't pretend like I am. That's all. You guys ack like it high school on here and shit with all of the rules of the board. I don't really care as I come on here to have fun, like I should be able to do too.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Whatever loser. Stop trying to net bang on me you little girl. I can read and respond to any fuckin thread I like ya dig? Stay off my nutttzzzzz...
you a sensitive hoe the only threads you post in are a-wax and mob figaz threads confessing your love for a-wax you might want to get your estrogen level checked you lil bitch

Apr 14, 2006
you a sensitive hoe the only threads you post in are a-wax and mob figaz threads confessing your love for a-wax you might want to get your estrogen level checked you lil bitch
What the fuck you doing differently? Stop worrying about the moves I make and worry about yo damn self! Nothing more than a fuckin little girl! I aint got time for you, fruitcake!

Are you that dumb? Why would I respond on other threads when I don't listen to other bay area music anymore? Dumb fuck. BTW, no one gives a fuck about tyour UFC obsession you little fag....go rub one off to it! You're a UFC nut rider!

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
What the fuck you doing differently? Stop worrying about the moves I make and worry about yo damn self! Nothing more than a fuckin little girl! I aint got time for you, fruitcake!

Are you that dumb? Why would I respond on other threads when I don't listen to other bay area music anymore? Dumb fuck.
LOL

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

Are you that dumb? Why would I respond on other threads when I don't listen to other bay area music anymore? Dumb fuck. BTW, no one gives a fuck about tyour UFC obsession you little fag....go rub one off to it! You're a UFC nut rider!
bet you sleep under a-wax covers you fucking faggot 38 year old male groupie from chicago if a-wax told you to shut up you would commit suicide you useless piece of shit

Status
Not open for further replies.