Worst Bay Area diss songs EVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2006
I stopped taking Wax seriously after he claimed to kidnap dude to have him make beats for him for 3 days
and the post where he said he was about to shoot killa tay.

and it's not about if he did it or not, i guess awax really did what he said but every other person would be clowned as wannabe internet thug for talkin stuff like dat even if he just returned from the killingfield, killa tay in all his paragraphs and maybe repetitive g-code talkin never crossed that line talkingpersonal/admitting grave criminal activity in public to proove he gangsta

to me awax trys way to hard to be the superthug not bowing down from anybody by any means. all people i seen like dat was not half as g'd up as they act but frustrated & feeling safe for whatever reason (be it just the internet like it seems to me in this case) ..or just crazed as fuck (which awax isn't else there would already been way more and way different action)

oh and i don't downplay hustlahs snitching i'm just sure his telling didn't lead to people going 10 years to jail, that was other things, other snitches whatever ...else all the rapping and beating but never doin anything appropriate to 10 years fed time would be embarrassing.

awax was just reppin for his peeps (and i understand the anger about hus ozone interview that's hoe shit), exaggregated because he had animosity to certain people in other aspects and is mad despite his dope rhyme patterns other rappers with less strong lyricism have more success. my impression.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2006
your 40 something and every post that mentions a-wax you come in captain saving saying how much you love him you are a straight female groupie wouldnt doubt it that you tried to stalk him a couple times
40 something? Wrong! This is a board for fans to come on and follow their favorite artist. He's the only bay area rapper that I still listen to so what the fuck is wrong with me communicating just like you are? Nothing.

So you can be a fan but I can't? You just mentioned how much you like his music. 2 sides of the game part 2 you little homo?

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
40 something? Wrong! This is a board for fans to come on and follow their favorite artist. He's the only bay area rapper that I still listen to so what the fuck is wrong with me communicating just like you are? Nothing.

So you can be a fan but I can't? You just mentioned how much you like his music. 2 sides of the game part 2 you little homo?
you dick ride him in every thread you fucking faggot you said you were like 38 everyone knows you have some queer crush on him i can understand being a fan but holy shit you are a stan

Aug 17, 2002

and you express your dislike for the mob figaz and anyone else not cool with Wax any chance you get. the combination of these things is what's causing the impression bro bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.