Why isnt Mike Marshall signed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
Just copped that Soul of the Bay album ( i know im tardy as fuck) and shit is off the hook. I think its abit better then his first release which was dope as fuck.

I can tell im gonna play this shit out this summer. Mikes been putting in made work and her appeals to alot of audiences. I mean i like his shit and my and her mum were knocking his last album when i left it at they house one time.

I dont see why some one dont scoop him up and give him a bigger stage cos he is on fire in this music game.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Because I heard he is one of the worst artists to work with ever. He had one of the first diss songs ever, written about him. Remember "Jealousy"? Nickatina wont work with him anymore because of his poor additude.
nickatina is a shady fuck himself.

Feb 2, 2006
Because I heard he is one of the worst artists to work with ever. He had one of the first diss songs ever, written about him. Remember "Jealousy"? Nickatina wont work with him anymore because of his poor additude.
A HOLD ON PATNA WHAT KINDA COLOGNE U GOT ON

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
truth about it is dude backs out of deals, talks a lot of shit about other bay area labels/performers/magazines/ etc and burns bridges
the cats business ethics and shady twosided methods are worse than that of a certain swindler from san francisco

im a fan of his music but not of his business persona