Why isnt Mike Marshall signed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
I never knew about Mike Marshalls business tactics. I always thought he never got signed cause he wouldnt be marketable to the mtv,bet crowd cause hes probably getting up there in age by now, and doesnt have the "look" to be mainstream. Either way, his talent is THROUGH THE ROOF and one of my favorite musicans in the bay.

Apr 18, 2007
mike meezy was always on point with his business and showed hella love, nobody would know but him why he is not signed, either way, good dude, dope artist, gonna try and swoop that album if i see him or it around

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
^^just got off the phone with him
Lol, I liked that on that Dj Pimp diss track. I really did just get off the phone with Mike Marshall, dude is a good cat, I have known him for over a year now. He is doing some big things. He is working with Blue Luke who is the producer for Bob Marleys godson. He is also working with a Rap Group called Too High Crew (T.H.C) that are super dope and always performing in the 707 (Mendicino to Humboldt). Watch for Mike Meezy to be doing some big things next month.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
who is that song by? i want to hear it.
CLUB NOUVEAU. They became a group after the Timex didnt pop off. If I remeber Mike got led in the wrong direction then was heavy into drugs and never made it out big cause of the things that happened to him as a youngsta. I forget the full story. Still have my 45 of that Rumors though! Had moms take me to Rainbow records to pick that up...

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
CLUB NOUVEAU. They became a group after the Timex didnt pop off. If I remeber Mike got led in the wrong direction then was heavy into drugs and never made it out big cause of the things that happened to him as a youngsta. I forget the full story. Still have my 45 of that Rumors though! Had moms take me to Rainbow records to pick that up...
I think I also picked up ROCK ME AMADEUS at the same time....Other record that pops to mind from that same era was Cameos' WORD UP!...gonna get my old tracks out now....