Why EVEryone HATE on LATIN RAPPERS??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 22, 2005
Why everyone hatin on latin rappers?
Why do latin rappers get their own catagory at award shows?(and now the award for BEST LATIN RAPPER goes too) Why cant we just compete for best Rapper, or best album, why it always gotta single us out.
Why dont awards show have a black catagory( and now for the best BLACK rapper, it goes too 50 cent; or whatever)
Why dont latin rappers get any play on radio or on TV for music videoz?( I mean ther are hella soild ass mexican rappers orr latino rappers; you got big pun, fat joe, cypress hill, sir dyno, south park mexican, mr kee, mr trippalot, BABY BASH, gangsta flea,chingo bling; just to name a few)

WHy they lock up Sir Dyno for 10 years cause he made a cd called XIV till eternity?? (what happened to freedom of speech, why dont they lock up snoop dogg for rappin his crip shit, or the game for talking about bloods, or any other of the millions of gang banging rappers out there?) why sir dyno?

why they give Gangsta flea 25 to life for the killing of a dude that they proved in court that he didnt do?( actully gangsta flea refused to snitch on his boy, his boy was the one to pull the trigger and kill the guy, and the shotter, gangsta fleas boy actully took a plea deal and snitched on gangsta flea)so gangsta flea got locked up cuase he has a voice and the murder is actully runnin around free(probly dead now, homeboys dont play that shit)

Why they lock up South Park Mexican for 45 year?(they say he licked a 9 year old girls pussy, but thats TOTAL BULLSHIT, muthafucka is a rap legend, he has legion of groupies, and supposidly his own daughter was sleeping in the same room when this shit went down.) how much bullshit is that!!! Its like the 2pac trial where Pac got sentenced to 8 years in prison for forcefully toching the buttocks from a girl that sucked his dick in the club the night before, you feel me, straight bullshit!!!!

Anywayz, why everyone always hatin on LAtin Rappers!!!!!!!
You know why, cause yall fear us, when we get BIG, we takin over the rap game like we takin over the US Southwest, you know latin people are the original gangstaz, we got all the drugs, shit we grow all the drugz, we statred gang banging before blacks did, we started low riders,shit we started tattoos, shit latins are hip hop, BUT WHY YALL GOTTA HATE ON US????WHY?

Feb 12, 2004
Cause majority of latin rappers suck and don't appeal to the masses. Look at Pitbull or Fat Joe(not a fan of either). They are the exception and they are everywhere(radio,tv,etc.).

Nov 22, 2005
They Suck, you are fuckin trippin.in my opinion Pitbull sucks and so does daddy yankkee!!!
Sir Dyno dont suck or da darkroom familia.
South Park Mexican is a legend
Mr trippalot is tight as fuck
Mr kee is hella hard and the Thizz latin camp.
Baby Bash got hits up the ass
and theres hella other local underground latin rappers no one gives a chance.
But to say LAtin rappers suck, well you are either a Hater or just plain ignorent

May 3, 2002
I myself am spanish and cannot stand esse rap....specially that faggot ass lil rob and what's up with that song playing on the radio down here "lean like a cholo" that has got to be one of the stupidist songs "ever" ....

SPM was aiight but mostly cuz he had tight features on his cd's his lyrics were out there and didn't appeal to me "wiggy wiggy wiggy"

Mr Kee has some tight shit as well

Grimm of aggravated & the most hated is one the tightest hispanic rappers out there but I haven't heard too much of his newer shit

Clika one spit tight as well

knightowl's 1st cd was tight in it's day

Pitbull is tight for the radio

other than that all others suck!!!

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
westbaygiant said:
They Suck, you are fuckin trippin.in my opinion Pitbull sucks and so does daddy yankkee!!!
But to say LAtin rappers suck, well you are either a Hater or just plain ignorent
Look at the examples you used.

Sir Dyno doesn't bring anything new to rap. You are insane to think he is one of the best rappers especially best latin rappers. American doesn't give two shits about norte rap either.

SPM sucks too, nothing special. On top of that he has a case against him for child molestation or whatever, and got his baby mama pregnant when she was like 15!

Beesh is cool, but his shit is all lovey dovey woman songs. He's carved a good niche in the industry.

Don't even get me started on the Thizz Latin bullshit. Gimmicks.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i like latin rap, i just dont like horrible latin rap

cypress hill, SPM, 2mex, xololanxinco, toca, 7 notes 7 colores, psycho realm and slush the villian are alright with me

i bought kid frosts hispanic causing panic back in the day

nina sky on mute, though>latin rap

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
westbaygiant said:
WHy they lock up Sir Dyno for 10 years cause he made a cd called XIV till eternity?? (what happened to freedom of speech, why dont they lock up snoop dogg for rappin his crip shit, or the game for talking about bloods, or any other of the millions of gang banging rappers out there?) why sir dyno?

he didnt get busted just for making a cd. he got busted for making a cd that was funded by the nf. game and snoop and got nobody but interscope or geffen funding there shit. and this was at a time when operation black widow was launched by the fbi

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
hmmmmm.....i don't know....i don't think spm's a legend tho, i liked some of dyno's shit but...naw, not him either....i'd like to hear more cypress hill tho....fat joe's make it rain song was iight.....big pun is dead n' probably would still be a great lyricist, but yeah, he dead...

Jan 18, 2006
um they all sound all stupid and they usually rap partly in spanish so you dont know what theyre saying and i always figure theyre sayin fuck white people or something

Feb 15, 2007
timdown said:
um they all sound all stupid and they usually rap partly in spanish so you dont know what theyre saying and i always figure theyre sayin fuck white people or something
LOL, EVERYTHING I TALK IN ENGLISH AROUND MY GRANDMA SHE THINKS IM TALKING SHIT ABOUT HER.

C

CcytzO_Loc

westbaygiant said:

pitbull, daddy yankee, fat joe, tego calderon.....all SHITTIN on sir dyno.....thats why they on TV and he wont ever be.....

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Dear Siccness User,

On behalf of the many Mexican users on the site, please accept my apologies for the misguided, disgruntled rants of above user. While we readily 'support our own', thankfully, this being America, we are also allowed to use our discretion in choosing the opinions/views we stand behind. This, unfortunately, is not one of them.

While we would love to support our artists, the fact remains that, in all reality, most are garbage not worth spending $.99 for in the bargain basket at Hastings. With some true, wonderful artists/groups out there, it is a gosh-darn shame that the lolly-pop/gangsters or the reggae-hippity-hoppety-dancehall-chacaron poo-poo heads are the only ones getting radio play. Thankfully, we (as a majority) don't take offense to it; we realize that there are millions of 12 year old boys and girls who'll buy the albums.

Sincerely,

Redrum

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
REdRUM said:
Dear Siccness User,

On behalf of the many Mexican users on the site, please accept my apologies for the misguided, disgruntled rants of above user. While we readily 'support our own', thankfully, this being America, we are also allowed to use our discretion in choosing the opinions/views we stand behind. This, unfortunately, is not one of them.

While we would love to support our artists, the fact remains that, in all reality, most are garbage not worth spending $.99 for in the bargain basket at Hastings. With some true, wonderful artists/groups out there, it is a gosh-darn shame that the lolly-pop/gangsters or the reggae-hippity-hoppety-dancehall-chacaron poo-poo heads are the only ones getting radio play. Thankfully, we (as a majority) don't take offense to it; we realize that there are millions of 12 year old boys and girls who'll buy the albums.

Sincerely,

Redrum
LOL Co-sign!

Nov 1, 2005
latinos from both sides of cali hate on eachothers music,latinos from both coasts of the country hate on eachothers music...and u wondering why every1 else hates on latino rap..we cant even support eachother.