Why EVEryone HATE on LATIN RAPPERS??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
Lamberto Quintero said:
Just because you dont like something doesn't mean you're hating on it, just opinion. And don't tell me you actually like to listen to Pitbull, Fat Joe, and all those fags, do you?
no i dont.but im pretty sure they got plenty of fans on the eastcoast.but take cali for example,u know theres plenty of fools that wont even consider listening to certain rappers just couse theyre from the opposite side of the state.

May 1, 2002
cause they don't get recognition that latins deserve and aren't funded by major record labels, radio play, promotions, and people downloading underground artists......latins from Northern Cal that have skills to make it mainstream imo are Shadow of east co co, mr. kee's old shit, Drew, and Louie Loc

May 1, 2003
No hate! Just dislike/not feeling the majority of it. The same goes for black , white or whatever race. If it's wack it's wack. If it's dope...I'll play it.

Jan 1, 2006
Because the majority rap about NORTE/SUR type shit and even if it's not public there's always an undertone for you to assume they are. Scratching out the 13/14 track on their CD's hahaha

I'm mexican and I can't even take em serious. Ask some youngnz and they'll be all whooped cause they're in that gangsta phase of life.

And most heads are right they don't rap with the beat, but most of the time it's cause they're tryna be hard on the track. The one's that are up on the mic have horrible spanglish accents. ANNOYING AS FUCK

PS. Johnny Cash, Gorilla Pits are acceptable in my book and I know people get ignorant and say but they're riding the black trend and stuff. Nah it's a Bay thing

Nov 14, 2002
mr kee,fat joe,never,kid frost,woodie R.I.P,lighter shade of brown,big pun R.I.P are dope to me.i dont hate on a artist because of a race.if the rapper is wack,he/she is wack no matter what color he/she is.

Aug 11, 2004
westbaygiant said:
Why everyone hatin on latin rappers?
Why do latin rappers get their own catagory at award shows?(and now the award for BEST LATIN RAPPER goes too) Why cant we just compete for best Rapper, or best album, why it always gotta single us out.
Why dont awards show have a black catagory( and now for the best BLACK rapper, it goes too 50 cent; or whatever)
Why dont latin rappers get any play on radio or on TV for music videoz?( I mean ther are hella soild ass mexican rappers orr latino rappers; you got big pun, fat joe, cypress hill, sir dyno, south park mexican, mr kee, mr trippalot, BABY BASH, gangsta flea,chingo bling; just to name a few)

WHy they lock up Sir Dyno for 10 years cause he made a cd called XIV till eternity?? (what happened to freedom of speech, why dont they lock up snoop dogg for rappin his crip shit, or the game for talking about bloods, or any other of the millions of gang banging rappers out there?) why sir dyno?

why they give Gangsta flea 25 to life for the killing of a dude that they proved in court that he didnt do?( actully gangsta flea refused to snitch on his boy, his boy was the one to pull the trigger and kill the guy, and the shotter, gangsta fleas boy actully took a plea deal and snitched on gangsta flea)so gangsta flea got locked up cuase he has a voice and the murder is actully runnin around free(probly dead now, homeboys dont play that shit)

Why they lock up South Park Mexican for 45 year?(they say he licked a 9 year old girls pussy, but thats TOTAL BULLSHIT, muthafucka is a rap legend, he has legion of groupies, and supposidly his own daughter was sleeping in the same room when this shit went down.) how much bullshit is that!!! Its like the 2pac trial where Pac got sentenced to 8 years in prison for forcefully toching the buttocks from a girl that sucked his dick in the club the night before, you feel me, straight bullshit!!!!

Anywayz, why everyone always hatin on LAtin Rappers!!!!!!!
You know why, cause yall fear us, when we get BIG, we takin over the rap game like we takin over the US Southwest, you know latin people are the original gangstaz, we got all the drugs, shit we grow all the drugz, we statred gang banging before blacks did, we started low riders,shit we started tattoos, shit latins are hip hop, BUT WHY YALL GOTTA HATE ON US????WHY?

stfu, latin rappers aint got it bad for shit.... think of how bad the white boys and asians have it when it comes to rappers so stfu no mone hates on latin rappers

Dec 17, 2004
i dont think i like a single latin rapper, but i do like to go to music trader and look at their latin rap section. their mc names and cd covers are hillarious. they all start with "lil" or "mr" and the cd covers always have some bald guy with locs and batting gloves or mits either kneeling or with his hands put togehter. good shit

Feb 5, 2005

I DONT HATE ON LATIN RAPPERz...

SO I GUESS "ERYBODY" DONT HATE ON THEM...

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE MCz ARE LATIN RAPPERz :

IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE & BIG PUN ARE MY TOP 2...

- GEEzUz

Feb 5, 2006
carl winslow said:
i dont think i like a single latin rapper, but i do like to go to music trader and look at their latin rap section. their mc names and cd covers are hillarious. they all start with "lil" or "mr" and the cd covers always have some bald guy with locs and batting gloves or mits either kneeling or with his hands put togehter. good shit

HAHA REAL TALK

Aug 28, 2006
Never really heard norte rap, but from the south i think these artist deserve a shot in the mainstream

Mr Sancho
Mr Shadow

from Nevada
Clika One
K-Nine (he mixed filipino and some other shit i guess mexican too)