Why EVEryone HATE on LATIN RAPPERS??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Ok, really:

As for me, there are some that I like, but I don't really do the whole ''black rapper'' or ''latin (i hate that word) rapper" etc...

But that's another thread...

I like Frost's OLD shit, Mr Shadow, Shadow, Grimm, Louie Loc, Immortal Technique, Dyablo, and more...

What about a group like Control Machete? Is that "LATIN" rap...?

If so, sign me up.

May 30, 2006
carl winslow said:
i dont think i like a single latin rapper, but i do like to go to music trader and look at their latin rap section. their mc names and cd covers are hillarious. they all start with "lil" or "mr" and the cd covers always have some bald guy with locs and batting gloves or mits either kneeling or with his hands put togehter. good shit
LOL!! I thought that i was the only person that does that. I always check out the Latin hip hop section @ FYE & get a good laugh. That shit be hella funny esp the when I see lil kids & female sur rappers.

Matter of fact can some one post some latin hip hop CD covers?

Dec 7, 2005
carl winslow said:
i dont think i like a single latin rapper, but i do like to go to music trader and look at their latin rap section. their mc names and cd covers are hillarious. they all start with "lil" or "mr" and the cd covers always have some bald guy with locs and batting gloves or mits either kneeling or with his hands put togehter. good shit
Man thats the scrap rappers, all those muthafuckers look the same, exactly like that one vato from Next Friday

Latin rappers do get hated on, alot of them have more lyrical talent then alot of mainstream black rappers like Young Jeezy, god damn young jeezy sucks

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
I think the problem with Latin rappers to many people pay attention to the wack ones and the tight ones. I don't think Pitbull is a whack rapper I don't think he's a MC but he makes club joints. He just as tight if not tighter then anyone on B.M.E. As for Daddy Yankke he's for the hoes. And too many latin rappers are gang realated so that limits them from reaching out. Another thing is quality usally beats or recording is bad. And latin rappers always let the "whack lil homies" get on the track. But I'm really feeling Joel Ortiz he signed to aftermath. These videos are from his independent grind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_nAGLIRJUk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B6k4sbkuX8&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDbkebLz7h8&mode=related&search=

C

CcytzO_Loc

all the "latin" rappers i fucc with and myself dont consider ourselves latin rappers.....we just rappers that happen to be of latin ethnicity.....i dont rap in spanish.....cuz i dont really speak much spanish unless i really have to or to my mom sometimes if she speaks to me in spanish......i would feel funny rappinig in spanish though.....i did grow up around a lot of salsa and merengue music and my dad is from cuba and played congas and bongos so i do have an appreciation for the music and rhythm of latin/carribean music and i like a lotta of reggaeton beats and have been making some reggaeton beats myself but i most likely would never try to rap in spanish over one just rap like i normally do......