Why do 49er fans think they're team is so much better than the RAIDERS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
You need to cut that shit out. Be optimistic, if we lose we lose and we won't make shitty excuses like our owner sucks or our quarterback sucks.

EDIT: and if anyones gonna bring up the refs back when we were in the Superbowl, fuck off, I haven't bitched about that since it happened, I'm over it.
Calm down man, I'm just being real. Soldier Field is a tough place to play for any team. Sure I want the Seahawks to win and my faith in them hasn't stopped, but Seattle is still trying to identify their offense, especially now that they recently acquired Marshawn Lynch and lost a WR that was responsible for 83% of their offensive plays.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
49ers need alot more than just a new QB... Try a whole new coaching staff, alot of help on the O-Line, more help for the secondary. That Defense came in way overrated. Get use to watching your team finish last in the conference for years to come. hahahaha!
YOUR WEAK ASS TEAM AIN'T WON SHIT YET, THEY GOT LUCKY AGAINST THE RAIDERS AND THEY GOT LUCKY AGAINST THE SAINTS, YOUR TEAM WILL WIN 6 GAMES TOPS BITCH, AND WHY YOU BITIN OFF DEFY HE ALREADY SAID THAT TUPAC SHIT YOU FUCKIN POSER, YOUR TEAM NEEDS A QB MORE THEN ANYONE SO SHUT THAT SHIT UP THE SEAHAWKS WILL WIN THE WEST BEFORE YOUR WEAK ASS TEAM DOES

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I told all of you the Cards would be winning the West....

Then everybody had to open their mouth with a mother fucking opinion
Well this is how we gonna do this:
fuck Rams
fuck the Seahawks
fuck the 49ers as a staff, record label, and as a mother fucking crew.
And if you want to be down with the 49ers,
Then fuck you too.
49er fans fuck you too.
All you mother fuckers,
fuck you too.
lol

that's hella funny

hit em up

but nfc west

I see what you did there.jpg

man, I wish I could come up with something as clever as that

oh wait
fuck Jimmy Raye,
fuck Alex Smith,
fuck the 49ers as a staff, record label, and as a mother fucking crew.
And if you want to be down with the 49ers,
Then fuck you too.
Mike Singletary, Fuck you too.
All you muthafuckas, fuck you too.
:eyecross:

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^lee, do u believe in Nate davis?

I know some, if not most 9er folks thought Davis was the future and then after the pre season and the comments made by singletary changed some folks opinion on Davis.

Where do u stand?

I live out in portland n I rarely get to watch the 9ers(or raiders for that matter) preseason/season game(s) so I didn't get a chance to watch Davis play at all cept for a few high lights on ESPN. Davis not impress the coaching staff/fans?

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
SKIZZ LET LEE TELL YOU LIKE THIS, DO YOU BELEIVE WHAT SIGLETARY HAS SAID? PROBABLY NOT, WHOSE SINGLETARYS QB? ALEX SMITH? WHERE HAS THAT GOT US? 0-5, DO NINERS FAN KNOW WHAT A QB LOOKS LIKE? MONTANA YOUNG GARCIA? YES, DO WE KNOW WHAT A QB DOESN'T LOOK LIKE? YES ALEX SMITH, SINGLETARY DOESN'T KNOW QB'S, I KNOW ITS ONLY PRESEASON AND COLLEGE BUT WHAT I SEE FROM NATE DAVIS IS HE HAS REALLY GOOD ACCURACY ON HIS DEEP THROW, HE MAKES QUICK DECISIONS, HE HAS BALLS AND ISN'T AFRAID TO FIRE IT IN THERE, MOST NINER FANS WILL TELL YOU SMITH SUCKS AND MOST WILL TELL YOU THEY SEE SOMETHING IN NATE DAVIS,

LETS LOOK AT HASSLEBECK, WHERE DID HE COME FROM? THE PACKERS, DID HE EVER PLAY IN THE REG SEASON? NO, BUT FROM PRESEASON PPL KNEW HE WAS GONNA BE A GOOD QB AND HOLMGREN MADE THE TRADE AND IT WORKED OUT,

IM NOT SAYIN NATE DAVIS IS THE NEXT HALL OF FAME QB, BUT I SEE SOMETHING WITH HIM THAT I DON'T IN ALEX SMITH

Mar 5, 2007
YOUR WEAK ASS TEAM AIN'T WON SHIT YET, THEY GOT LUCKY AGAINST THE RAIDERS AND THEY GOT LUCKY AGAINST THE SAINTS, YOUR TEAM WILL WIN 6 GAMES TOPS BITCH, AND WHY YOU BITIN OFF DEFY HE ALREADY SAID THAT TUPAC SHIT YOU FUCKIN POSER, YOUR TEAM NEEDS A QB MORE THEN ANYONE SO SHUT THAT SHIT UP THE SEAHAWKS WILL WIN THE WEST BEFORE YOUR WEAK ASS TEAM DOES
Good teams find ways to win... bad teams find ways to lose... That's why your weakass squad is winless. lol

6 games tops? Are you seriously a retard? I know you like to type your posts in pretty little green colors, make stupid assumptions and obsess about dudes getting their rectums penetrated but cmon.

And no shit I copied Defy lol... jokes get recycled on here all the time... it happens.

She-Zilla 69... why don't you log off your computer and go paint your nails you soft ass faggot.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^good shit lee.

I was curious cuz I know some 9er folks did change opinions on Davis after pre season.

At what point do u think the 9ers/singletary give up on alex smith n go with someone else? Carr def ain't the answer but at one point, he was "talented" enough to be picked no. 1 over all. Same wit alex smith. Troy Smith? Has mobility but he's a tweener. Dude is like 5'10. Way too short for an NFL starting QB(drew brews has something to say bout that, I guess).

My point is, if and when the 9ers are completely out of playoff contention(which could be soon, but things may turn around for the 9ers, who knows....) at what point do u see what the team has wit it's young players. Why not play Davis n see if he could be the future of the 9ers? Instead of looking into the draft next year for the best QB. It def won't hurt the team considering they know they are out of playoff contention so why not see what the players on the squad can do?

I'm really curious to watch this nate Davis kid play, a lot of 9er folks have or had faith in this kid as the future.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Nate Davis seemed like he just made plays and had good football vision. He could also scramble better than Smith it seemed. He also may have a bigger arm. But Singletary's decided to go ahead with Smith, and he'll lose his job for that reason.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
ALEX SMITH HAS TO THROW 4 PICKS IN A HALF TO GET BENCHED, NINERS WON'T PUT IN NATE DAVIS, THEY HAVE THEY'RE POLITICS, I THINK TROY SMITH WOULD GET US WINS BUT THEY WOULDN'T BE PRETTY, HE'S NOT GONNA THROW 300 YARDS A GAME BUT CAN GET WINS LIKE VINCENT YOUNG

Feb 14, 2004
ALEX SMITH HAS TO THROW 4 PICKS IN A HALF TO GET BENCHED, NINERS WON'T PUT IN NATE DAVIS, THEY HAVE THEY'RE POLITICS, I THINK TROY SMITH WOULD GET US WINS BUT THEY WOULDN'T BE PRETTY, HE'S NOT GONNA THROW 300 YARDS A GAME BUT CAN GET WINS LIKE VINCENT YOUNG
fixed :cheeky:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
49ers need alot more than just a new QB... Try a whole new coaching staff, alot of help on the O-Line, more help for the secondary. That Defense came in way overrated. Get use to watching your team finish last in the conference for years to come. hahahaha!
flukey win v the saints..

retardinals still wont make the playoffs

Feb 14, 2004
How was it a flukey win?

A no name QB got a win over the Saints, I can see how that might seem like a flukey win, but since you brought it up, where were the flukes? I didn't watch the game, so I don't know, but would like to know. Seattle has yet to face the Cardinals, so enlighten me, please! lol

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
How was it a flukey win?

A no name QB got a win over the Saints, I can see how that might seem like a flukey win, but since you brought it up, where were the flukes? I didn't watch the game, so I don't know, but would like to know. Seattle has yet to face the Cardinals, so enlighten me, please! lol
flukey in general not talking about any specific plays.

there was no way they should have won that game against the SB champs using a rookie...

the odds down here were heavily in favour of the saints, so if you put money on the tards head 2 head you would of won big.