Why do 49er fans think they're team is so much better than the RAIDERS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
I KNOW ITS ONLY PRESEASON AND COLLEGE BUT WHAT I SEE FROM NATE DAVIS IS HE HAS REALLY GOOD ACCURACY ON HIS DEEP THROW, HE MAKES QUICK DECISIONS, HE HAS BALLS AND ISN'T AFRAID TO FIRE IT IN THERE, MOST NINER FANS WILL TELL YOU SMITH SUCKS AND MOST WILL TELL YOU THEY SEE SOMETHING IN NATE DAVIS,

LETS LOOK AT HASSLEBECK, WHERE DID HE COME FROM? THE PACKERS, DID HE EVER PLAY IN THE REG SEASON? NO, BUT FROM PRESEASON PPL KNEW HE WAS GONNA BE A GOOD QB AND HOLMGREN MADE THE TRADE AND IT WORKED OUT,

IM NOT SAYIN NATE DAVIS IS THE NEXT HALL OF FAME QB, BUT I SEE SOMETHING WITH HIM THAT I DON'T IN ALEX SMITH
What you see is a stronger arm period, the fact is that we cut Nate Davis and no one else in the NFL took a shot with the kid, so if he was really that good I think he woulda got some calls from other teams.

My favorite Matt Hasslebeck moment of all time

against the packers

"We want the ball and were gonna score"

like the next play, GB gets a pick 6 and Seattle goes back to being the most irrelevant city in the history of America

Back on 9ers QB, from everything I read the team has confidence in Alex Smith so thats good enough for me

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
What you see is a stronger arm period, the fact is that we cut Nate Davis and no one else in the NFL took a shot with the kid, so if he was really that good I think he woulda got some calls from other teams.

My favorite Matt Hasslebeck moment of all time

against the packers

"We want the ball and were gonna score"

like the next play, GB gets a pick 6 and Seattle goes back to being the most irrelevant city in the history of America

Back on 9ers QB, from everything I read the team has confidence in Alex Smith so thats good enough for me
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK, KEEP SUPPORTING ALEX SMITH I GUESS IT WILL TAKE 16 YEARS FOR YOU TO REALIZE HE SUCKS, NATE DAVIS IS BETTER I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

Mar 5, 2007
flukey in general not talking about any specific plays.

there was no way they should have won that game against the SB champs using a rookie...

the odds down here were heavily in favour of the saints, so if you put money on the tards
head 2 head you would of won big.
wow... what a great assessment of the game. lol do you have autism?

Either you didn't watch the game or you don't know much about the game of football... probably a little bit if both.

The cards Defense won it for them. They picked of Brees 3 times, returned one if the pics for a TD, they returned a fumble from the Saints RB 30 yards for a TD. Also the Cardinals QB fumbled it near the goalline on a play and 1 of the O-Linemen recovered it for a TD. Saints kicker missed a 30 yard FG in the 3rd quarter that would of gave them a slight lead.

Saints out-gained Cards in Offense but Cards defense caused them to turnover the ball multiple time and capitalized on it.

Game was won by the cards Deffense.

Mar 5, 2007
flukey win v the saints..

retardinals still wont make the playoffs
is that wishful thinking? lol why don't you break it down for us and tell all of us why they won't make the playoffs....

Other than the reason that you're just a Cardinals hater and that you're bitter that your team fucking sucks and hasn't won a game yet.

Mar 5, 2007
Hey man, don't let grind4mine get to you, you can keep using your green font lol
Maybe the kid cracked under pressure, just like Alex Smith does.

The kid needs to take his Ritalin and calm the fuck down before his mom takes his computer privileges away puts the baby on restriction.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
SKIZZ LET LEE TELL YOU LIKE THIS, DO YOU BELEIVE WHAT SIGLETARY HAS SAID? PROBABLY NOT, WHOSE SINGLETARYS QB? ALEX SMITH? WHERE HAS THAT GOT US? 0-5, DO NINERS FAN KNOW WHAT A QB LOOKS LIKE? MONTANA YOUNG GARCIA? YES, DO WE KNOW WHAT A QB DOESN'T LOOK LIKE? YES ALEX SMITH, SINGLETARY DOESN'T KNOW QB'S, I KNOW ITS ONLY PRESEASON AND COLLEGE BUT WHAT I SEE FROM NATE DAVIS IS HE HAS REALLY GOOD ACCURACY ON HIS DEEP THROW, HE MAKES QUICK DECISIONS, HE HAS BALLS AND ISN'T AFRAID TO FIRE IT IN THERE, MOST NINER FANS WILL TELL YOU SMITH SUCKS AND MOST WILL TELL YOU THEY SEE SOMETHING IN NATE DAVIS,

LETS LOOK AT HASSLEBECK, WHERE DID HE COME FROM? THE PACKERS, DID HE EVER PLAY IN THE REG SEASON? NO, BUT FROM PRESEASON PPL KNEW HE WAS GONNA BE A GOOD QB AND HOLMGREN MADE THE TRADE AND IT WORKED OUT,

IM NOT SAYIN NATE DAVIS IS THE NEXT HALL OF FAME QB, BUT I SEE SOMETHING WITH HIM THAT I DON'T IN ALEX SMITH
speaking of garcia. how the fuck does smith still have a job while garcia is making 50k a year playing for some semipro team in south dakota or some shit. wtf

Apr 25, 2002
Ill be the first to admit that you've had more sucess historically then us but what about currently?
You do realize you're a fuckin moron, right?

You're asking about the CURRENT condition of the two teams, but you're trying to base your argument beginning 10 years ago. Why begin 10 years ago? Why not 15? Why not 5? I know why, it's because your argument isn't valid if you change the number of years you go back.

Going back 15 years:

49ers: 120-125
raiders: 99-146

Going back 5 years:

49ers: 31-49
raiders: 20-60

It's easy to nit-pick and find a little argument for yourself.

Currently, your team is better by 2 wins. That's the only thing that counts. But for you to sit there and question why the Niners have been the better team by reaching deep into the standings until you finally find some fuel for your fire is a goddamn joke. It's not only Niner fans that say our team has been better leading up to this year, it's everyone who happens to notice that the raiders have been the worst team in the league since 2003 and have set a new standard for ineptitude since then.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
This shit is hella stupid. When we have 1 or 2 wins more than y'all then y'all are the superior team and when y'all have 1 or 2 more wins than us then y'all are still the superior team.

WHEN WILL IT SINK INTO YOUR BRAINS THAT Y'ALL AREN'T GOOD? Y'all haven't been good since Jeff Garcia was your qb and led y'all to the playoffs. These threads and everyone "talking shit about the 9ers" is the EXACT SAME SHIT y'all have been doing every year since then.

It's bullshit, get over yourselves. The sad thing is y'all will probably end up winning the next game and that will validate your terrible season somehow.

And artistic, your stupid ass comment about raider fans and their ties to Oakland is absurd. What's worse is this is the second time you made the comment. By your standards the only California football fans can be from sf, sd, or Oakland....and noone from any other city in Cali can be a fan of any team....not to mention raiders played in LA, but that's beside the point.

The one truly amazing thing is the only 9er fan with any sense this year on here has been LeeZilla....who usually makes no sense whatsoever..

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
49er fans would be happy going 1-15 as long as they beat the Raiders.

We finally beat the Chargers, I honestly don't give a fuck about your team after that.

Apr 25, 2002
hey Fatyl fagboy my point is your team fucking sucks too so for yall to talk shit about any other team is retarded... I used the last 10 years cuz thats the last time either one of them were any good
Look Jack Ass, I understand my team fucking sucks too. I said that you guys are currently the better team by 2 wins. Which part of that did you not understand? I also think the raiders will win this Sunday.

You began this thread by asking why Niner fans thought they were the better team leading up to this year. The answer is because they were. The records leading up to this year indicated that and everyone outside of raider fans knows this. You can't go back 10 fucking years to make an assessment on which team is currently better. 1-2 years, maybe, because at least the majority of core players are still on the team after 1-2 years, but 10 fucking years? You're reaching for ammo.

Another thing, the last time either team was any good was 2002, not 1999. Period. You used 10 years because you figured out the records matched at that point. Since both teams were good, which was 2002, you guys haven't lost less than 11 games in any season leading up to 2010.

Having said that, what the fuck do you expect a Niner fan to say in response to a raider fan talking shit? That's ammo for the arsenal, you idiot. Why would we not bring it up? Your fellow raider fans would do the same damn thing, so all you fuckers need to stop acting like this is a characteristic of Niner fans only. You talk shit about my team, I'll do the same about yours. I don't know if your sorry excuse for a brain is strong enough to notice this, but I usually don't say anything bad about ANY team unless fans of that team try to bash my team. If you don't want this type of shit thrown in your faces, then shut the fuck up and stop trying to talk down on the Niners.

Having said that, I don't expect the shit-talking to stop between the fans of the two teams. So go get yourself some Vagisil and prepare for Niner fans to continue talking bad about your team if other fans of your team are talking bad about the Niners. I know it goes both ways and Niner fans start the shit as much as raider fans, but when you engage, you should expect the shit-talk in retaliation. Stop crying like a little bitch and return fire.

Having said all that, I know you're the type of faggot that claims to root for both teams. We're not all like that. Just like not all of us like men and women alike. You're a bi fan, you just happen to like one a little more than the other and can't stand to see the two fighting.

Do yourself a favor and get some Summer's Eve when you get that Vagisil.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
You're asking about the CURRENT condition of the two teams, but you're trying to base your argument beginning 10 years ago. Why begin 10 years ago? Why not 15? Why not 5? I know why, it's because your argument isn't valid if you change the number of years you go back.

Going back 15 years:

49ers: 120-125
raiders: 99-146

Going back 5 years:

49ers: 31-49
raiders: 20-60

It's easy to nit-pick and find a little argument for yourself.
this is true

but the point is some Niners fans have this attitude like their team hasn't sucked for the past 7 seasons and this season

they have for the most part... sure they've been a little better than the Raiders overall... but the last time the Niners had a winning record was the last time the Raiders had a winning record and went to the Super Bowl

I'm not gonna disagree with the fact that the Niners have been a better team in recent history, but some niners fans have an attitude like they've been a great team all these years that the Raiders have been for the most part pretty shitty

the fact of the matter is professional football in the Bay Area has sucked since the Raiders lost in the Super Bowl, the Niners have had more success than the Raiders, but not THAT much more

last season the Niners had 3 more wins than the Raiders, and that was enough to lead yall to believe you guys were far superior, right not we have 2 more wins than yall (it's not 3, but it's close) and that's not enough for some of you guys to admit we're in even a little bit superior

and fatal, I know you did say we're a better team right now... so I'm not really talking about you... just other Niners fans who can't keep it real... you're one of the more realistic and rational fans here, but some of these guys are not. I think the Niners fans are so used to the Raiders being the dysfunctional team that's the laughing stock of the NFL that it's eating them alive right now to see the roles reversed

but at the end of the day what's happened in the past is in the past... right now the Raiders are a better team, period, end of story

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
wow... what a great assessment of the game. lol do you have autism?

Either you didn't watch the game or you don't know much about the game of football... probably a little bit if both.

The cards Defense won it for them. They picked of Brees 3 times, returned one if the pics for a TD, they returned a fumble from the Saints RB 30 yards for a TD. Also the Cardinals QB fumbled it near the goalline on a play and 1 of the O-Linemen recovered it for a TD. Saints kicker missed a 30 yard FG in the 3rd quarter that would of gave them a slight lead.

Saints out-gained Cards in Offense but Cards defense caused them to turnover the ball multiple time and capitalized on it.

Game was won by the cards Deffense.
is that wishful thinking? lol why don't you break it down for us and tell all of us why they won't make the playoffs....

Other than the reason that you're just a Cardinals hater and that you're bitter that your team fucking sucks and hasn't won a game yet.
I only watched bits of the saints/retardinals game.

your garbage team doesn't interest me.

but thanks anyway for the thesis, very cool story.

Apr 25, 2002
The only way I'll be happy is if my team becomes a contender. Beating another lowly team will not make me happy.

We suck. So do you guys, just a little less than us. You barely squeeked by the Rams in their QB's second pro game of his career. I give you guys huge props for beating the Chargers, but your boys always seem to match up well with SD and give them a run for their money despite them being the superior team. Your team is doing more than mine and is the better team as it stands right now, but a win against your boys wouldn't even bring me any glimmer of hope because your team is garbage too until they start proving otherwise. 2 wins at the beginning of the season doesn't mean shit. We've started 2-1 for the last few years and have nothing to show for it.

I still think you guys win this Sunday unless Singletary and Alex Smith both pull their heads out of their asses. But if we win, you won't hear any shit-talking from me unless your fellow fans provoke it.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002

We finally beat the Chargers, I honestly don't give a fuck about your team after that.
not true, anything short of the super bowl and the season is a failure in my eyes, im sick of the were going in the right direction bullshit.

and 9er and raider fans all care about this game cuz it happens every 4 years and its for regional bragging rights, like the A's/Giants or yankees/mets, they play 6 times a year and it has a miniscule bearing on the season outcome but when teams are so close your gonna have fans of both teams and both are gonna think there teams are superior to the other no matter what the records are. always has and always will...