Who's got an answer for Andrew Bynum?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Watchin that game tonight made me wonder who is going to be able to stop this cat in that offense.

Yeah it was against the Thunder but, you got a glimpse at the opportunities that Bynum is going to get. Plus you got 4 other guys on the floor who can pass the ball and run that offense ... The Lakers are going to be harsh this year.

Jun 27, 2005
^^^LOL on the strength of one solid preseason game against seattle? Oh wait, we must be talking about that month of decent ball he played last year. Or maybe its his immaculate rookie season where he averaged 1.6 pts and 1.7 rebs and shot 29% from the line.

May 10, 2002
I think you guys are missing my point.

It's not about Bynum as an individual, it's about how Bynum fits into that offense is what I think is going to give other teams problems.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I agree with Peete. i think of you are missing the importance of bynum in the lakers line up. I am sorry but Gasol was not really a prescence in the paint last season. He is weak as fuck when playing center. So now they got a bynum back, and as long as bynum keeps his cool and gets along with Kobe, they will be back in the finals.
oh and BTW I HATE the lakers.

Jun 27, 2005
I think you guys are missing my point.

It's not about Bynum as an individual, it's about how Bynum fits into that offense is what I think is going to give other teams problems.
well the question was who has an answer for him. At the very least I'd say Orlando, Phoenix, Portland, Houston and LAC have some pretty legit answers.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
^^^LOL on the strength of one solid preseason game against seattle? Oh wait, we must be talking about that month of decent ball he played last year. Or maybe its his immaculate rookie season where he averaged 1.6 pts and 1.7 rebs and shot 29% from the line.
And what are you basing Oden's magnificant career on so far? A decent preseason.

Kettle...here's pot.

Also...lol @ ''month of decent ball he played last year"...the kid was averaging a double-double before he got hurt.

Jun 27, 2005
And what are you basing Oden's magnificant career on so far? A decent preseason.

Kettle...here's pot.

Also...lol @ ''month of decent ball he played last year"...the kid was averaging a double-double before he got hurt.
when did I say anything about Oden's career? If you pay attention, it was a Laker fan who made the claim that bynum>oden, not me making a claim about oden doing anything.

Jun 27, 2005
I'll rephrase:

Who's got an answer for the Lakers, running the triangle with Bynum consistently in the lineup?
Too early to tell, but LA definitely won't be worse with him in the lineup. The real question is how much have the other teams in the West improved/declined. Bynum is good but I wouldn't go as far as to say he puts them over the top. At least not yet.

PS...Your guys at 2k Sports completely fucked up the 1989 throwbacks for Portland AGAIN. This year they're a hybrid of the current ones, the 92 ones and the 89 ones.