Who's got an answer for Andrew Bynum?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Bynum looked good in the last game, he's gonna tear it up this season. Him playing alongside Pau is gonna be devastating for other teams. As much as I hate the lakers they are gonna be tough to beat
THIS IS VERY TRUE CAUSE EVEN IF DUDE DONT SCORE HE IS A BIG PRESENCE IN THE PAINT AND IS CONSISTENLY BLOCKING 3-4 SHOTS PER GAME. LUCKY PART IS HE DOES SCORE AND KNOWS HOW TO PLAY A GODD CENTER POSITION. HE WOULD HAVE BEEN A BIG ASSET IN LAST YEARS FINALS. MAYBE AT LEAST EXTENDING THE SERIES LONGER. BUT NOW GASOL IS FREE TO PLAY HIS POSITION WHICH MAKES THE LAKERS THAT MUCH BETTER.

What are you talking about? There's no basketball team in oklahoma.
WHERE YOU BEEN FOOL??? IT'S SEATTLE THAT GOTS NO TEAM.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Michael Olowakandi was a beast in college. A friend of mine met him right before the draft and said he was a cool dude, but quiet. He asked him how he thought he'd do in the NBA, and he said he'd do his best.

...the end.

Apr 20, 2003
What are you talking about? There's no basketball team in oklahoma.
Well I beg to differ whether you acknowledge them or not!

So I know my eyes ain't deceiving me when they're jerseys say Oklahoma City on them when Bynum dunks on Petro.....And YES I know they have the rights to Seattle franchise history and records so u have a correct point also!

Sep 5, 2006
I tell u what though, if the Rockets stay healthy they should easily have the best defense in the league and I think they can contain anyone with that lineup they will have!! Got Em!!
yes! my rockets hopefully gonna make some noise if they stay healthy but who you want on kobe, battier or artest?yao vs bynum, scola & landry vs odom , d-fish vs rafer & aaron brooks ,then theres t-wac(such a weird dude) brent barry coming off the bench rockets are pretty deep this year and are a year deeper in adelmans system should be a good season already mayne!!

Jun 27, 2005
Well I beg to differ whether you acknowledge them or not!

So I know my eyes ain't deceiving me when they're jerseys say Oklahoma City on them when Bynum dunks on Petro.....And YES I know they have the rights to Seattle franchise history and records so u have a correct point also!
No such team exists. Get out of here with your ameteurish photoshop pics! ***cups hands over ears*** I CANT HEAR YOU I CANT HEAR YOU I CANT HEAR YOU I CANT HEAR YOU I CANT HEAR YOU I CANT HEAR YOU I CANT HEAR YOU I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Ofcourse the lakers are very good but so far Bynum is getting stopped regularly!! 9 points & 9 boards a game aint to great!! Its not booboo but its not great!! They just have a very deep team and thats why they are good , but Bynum aint the force u though he was gonna be, atleast not yet anyway!! Got Em!!