Who is the most legendary rapper from the Midwest?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Rich does recycle material but he's been grinding. You can here Rich all across the city in car stereos. If Rich hadn't hooked up with JT he would have found another way to make noise in the local rap scene. He is a businessman and is a very smart man. His music is dope too. Don't hate. Also Tone is a legend because he made a ton of noise in the time he was here. It's not about how long you're in the game. He put work in and is one of the best rappers ever. Krizz Kaliko is a legend too. He's dropping some of the hottest music the Midwest ever heard!
Yeah, you can hear Rich all across the city. THATS ABOUT IT.

I'm not hatin', merely makin' an observation.

Anyone can make a ton of noise. DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE A LEGEND.
Um, yeah its partly about how long you've been in the game. ITS CALLED LONGEVITY.

Krizz Kaliko is a legend because "he's dropping some of the hottest music in the Midwest ever?" HE HAS ALL OF TWO CDS TO HIS NAME! Not exactly what I'd call legendary status. LMAO

Nov 8, 2009
twista.. he fuks with EVERYONE.. mainstream to tha underground...he brings that REAL midwest shit when have u ever heard of Eminem working with Ric Jilla.. or Bone working with Traxster?? NEVER.. cuz none of them cats are the real midwest . they aint active in anything going out here.. they all indusrty fakes..Twista keeps it 100 in the chi.. None of them other cats will EVER feature young buk of psychodrama on a mjor album of theirs.. so FUCK them lames

Feb 5, 2006
twista.. he fuks with EVERYONE.. mainstream to tha underground...he brings that REAL midwest shit when have u ever heard of Eminem working with Ric Jilla.. or Bone working with Traxster?? NEVER.. cuz none of them cats are the real midwest . they aint active in anything going out here.. they all indusrty fakes..Twista keeps it 100 in the chi.. None of them other cats will EVER feature young buk of psychodrama on a mjor album of theirs.. so FUCK them lames
lol I hope you don't go 2 East Cleveland and say that shit about Bone 'cause it's not just knee deep with them especially Layzie, Krayzie, and Bizzy. Same goes for Eminem in Detroit. That dude is well respected so if you cross that gunline it won't be no security stompin you out it'll be some wolves outta East and West Detroit.

Apr 6, 2007
get teh fuck outta here. nobody heard of him like that he still local.

legends mean successful and household names most these niggas in thIS thread just naming they favorite local rappers. shit Ray Cash & Obie Trice done more then most them local cats mentioned in this thread.

Non of them have done the worldwide accomlishments or made the moves and money like

BONE, EMINEM, NELLY, TWISTA, TECH N9NE, TRAXSTER

Nelly & Eminem are the most wealthy out the bundle

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This fuckin' guy acts so hard online.lol
Doe would prolly fuck yo ass up punk...
Will Scrill is a pioneer in Indiana.
You shouldn't speak on what you don't know.
Selling units isn't the only thing that makes an artist
a legend. He is A legend here.
Man this fuckin' guy always got somethin'
smart or negative to say.
Especially when Indiana is involved.
What'd you get jumped in Indiana or somethin?

Feb 8, 2003
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You shouldn't speak on what you don't know.
Selling units isn't the only thing that makes an artist
a legend.

Man this fuckin' guy always got somethin'
smart or negative to say.
Especially when Indiana is involved.
What'd you get jumped in Indiana or somethin?
Look at you sucking more dick, You just heartbroken cause I wrecked your ass in that c-mob thread. Fight your own battles and quit trying to suck every underground rapper on here dick to get them to side with you bc nobody backing you up or even acknowledging you. Your a clown and its simple as that. fat ass homeless hillbilly. and no i dont want to ask somebody alll the way in brazil about you faggot.

Quote one time I ever said something bad about Indiana. I never said one thing about no indiana I shitted on you lame and you only. so quit trying to pass rumors and lies around you fat fuck you just mad bc your arms too short to touch your waste bc your big ass stomach in the way.

you got owned like some flip flops in the thread below and not once did i say anything about no indiana.

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=334879&page=4

Your good for starting some shit on here just like a immature lame. Now get off my dick and quit quoting me you parasite and go lay down on a bench at the train station somewhere bum.

Apr 6, 2007
owned?
Who decided that?
You?lol
your just a fuckin' racist punk.
I deleted all those posts out of respect for c-mob and your selfish
ass left that bullshit, disrespecting C-Mob.
You call me a white hillbilly fat mufucka...
I ain't even white so I assume your talking about yourself.
And I would love to Fight you.
But your too much of a pussy.
I'll fly in to your town and Fight your bitch ass on some ufc shit.
Your a bitch, And I'll be thinkin' bout you when I'm recording with crucial conflict this weekend.
maybe we'll give you a shout out.
Now that would be dope...

Feb 8, 2003
owned?
Who decided that?
You?lol
your just a fuckin' racist punk.
I deleted all those posts out of respect for c-mob and your selfish
ass left that bullshit, disrespecting C-Mob.
You call me a white hillbilly fat mufucka...
I ain't even white so I assume your talking about yourself.
And I would love to Fight you.
But your too much of a pussy.
I'll fly in to your town and Fight your bitch ass on some ufc shit.
Your a bitch, And I'll be thinkin' bout you when I'm recording with crucial conflict this weekend.
maybe we'll give you a shout out.
Now that would be dope...

oh I owned you a few other members on here done already pm me laughing saying you got in that lames shit. real talk

I havent even been back to that thread until now. You the one acting hard on the internet in your own exact words your said your a thug, gangster ill fight you on ufc and and all that nonsense and that i can ask ol boy in brazil about your street cred.

Also quote where im a racist or said a racist thing

I called you a fat ass homeless hillbilly thats not racist I know you not no nigga either lets just say that too. You just remind me of jamie kennedy from malibu's most wanted and you have the swag on here of a fat hillbilly.

Look Your feelings all hurt your a cony lame simple as that you let the internet scar you emotionally if you was the real mofo you say you are then you wouldnt even be worried about what someone says on the net but instead your sitting up there bitting your nails eagerly anticipating on what imma type next. Im the highlight of your day queer admit it you even said you think about me(now how gay is that to think about another man)

You'll quote me again saying the same default generic shit and you know what im done wasting my time on your simple minded azz. Get you a personality and and some style. I already proved my point two times out. so you lose just like your life. good bye

Jul 1, 2004
Im finally gonna ask this. What do ya'll see in Rich The Factor? Is it his great lyrical content? Or is it his very precise flow? What makes you like him or think he's legendary?

and yes this post is brought to you by....sarcasm.

I still wanna know regardless.

Apr 8, 2006
Ya gotta say Emienm with him bein white n changn the game b bein signed by Dre n all that.
But as far as who took this game the farthest ist undoubtedly Twista!!

He was King a the underground at one point in the Do or Die/Adrenaline Rush days...he held down the underground 4 10 years and tore up any feature a million X over.
Than he made it in the Commercial and was the man a the year with his kamikaze album.
Twista dun it on every level on anytype a song.

Feb 24, 2006
ill say this since i forgot i spoke in this topic .... rich a legend cause he done shit no one from the midwest ever done yes his first "tape" was put out by jt the bigga figga that shit was big the first midwest artist showcased with a bay area artist and that was like 92-94 rich was the first rapper i listen to from the midwest if u was in the bay back then your big hommies had rich slappin ,he well respected in the streets to this day from the subhurbs to the ghetto . u cant say that for everyone u guys have named . he drops to many albums for me to keep up now he deffiently has droped quality since big tyme to me that was his last real album .his hustle makes him a legend he still here he a o.g aint many of them left he a original .in my opinion from lyrics to beats to puttin out a album he'll out rap anyone who was named ,

but u guys from kc so if he aint the one u guys support then he aint . like i said i aint bought a rich cd since big tyme , ive heard alot of his albums since but i dont fuk with mixtapes

Feb 24, 2006
real quick .

eminem had another mans balls in his face willingly . that raps him up

tech nine - only people who listen to tech nine is white rocker dudes who swear tech nine the tightest rapper

esham - who?

bone thugs - they shit been garbage since day one the only album they had was they first one no one heard from them since

twista - he sucks he been rappin so long an he got his tv time and no one wanted to hear his shit after the jamie fox song his career over to .

dayton family & jake the flake - the only other people who i would think are legends they been in the game for a min put out classic albums ,fbi , lawless , jake the motherfucken flake!! 36 is what im chopin! that shit classic i remeber when i first her jake the flake them were the good times

Dec 7, 2007
ok bone thugs is the most tightest group out tha midwest and also the whole dramaward camp (psychodrama, hydro therapy, triple darkness, d fly and coc killa) period.

Apr 8, 2006
real quick .

tech nine - only people who listen to tech nine is white rocker dudes who swear tech nine the tightest rapper

esham - who?

bone thugs - they shit been garbage since day one the only album they had was they first one no one heard from them since

twista - he sucks he been rappin so long an he got his tv time and no one wanted to hear his shit after the jamie fox song his career over to .

dayton family & jake the flake - the only other people who i would think are legends they been in the game for a min put out classic albums ,fbi , lawless , jake the motherfucken flake!! 36 is what im chopin! that shit classic i remeber when i first her jake the flake them were the good times
C'mon guy nobody even really ever heard of jake the flake n dayton familys only good shit was FBI

Bone had creepin and E1999 n even a few slaps on Art a War which sold like a muthafucka.

Tech N9ne gets alotta play from everyone these days n buttrockers only really started liken his shit recently....that fool Tech is respected on the west with the likes of Lynch,yukmouth ect.
#1 artist independent in the world...cant all be whiteboys.

And Twista Adrenaline Rush>Rich's whole career

Esham...ok I'll agree with u on that one.

And Eminem...dont focus on his personality or what he does in his spare time this is about music.
And he is one a the best...i'm sick a all the hate bein thrown this guys way lately,dude will eat 99% of the rappers on the planet if he hasnt already

Jul 1, 2004
real quick .

esham - who?

You clearly need to broaden your horizons of music. Theres more rap than "bay area" rap. Thats the only reason your on Rich's cock is because of JT. That or your into the 80% of bay area rappers that are fucking terrible. Dont get me wrong, theres talented rappers in the bay. I dont give a fuck if Rich is an O.G. in the streets, dont make him a legendary rapper. You say his hustle is legendary? I guess Pittsburg Philty from KC is a legend too cuz he hustles his ass off and is still little known. Get your facts straight before you run off at the mouth. Bone is the one of the best if NOT THE BEST rap group of all time. Tech N9ne and Eminems flow and lyricism SHIT ON ANYBODY right now. Personally I dont like Em but I give credit where its due.

All I'm sayin is, get your head outta the clouds and actually listen to some other areas music. You might fuckin learn somethin.