Who is the most legendary rapper from the Midwest?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
Stevie Stone is WACK!
He may be wack but at least he isnt a monotone o.g. triple o.g. that has no lyricism. Go hang yourself, jackass.

and he's so wack because he's signed to Ruthless. I mean fuck Ruthless lets have a wack ass label that never leaves KC and the Bay. He's also wack because he did a nationwide tour with Tech N9ne. I guess its better to never leave KC or the Bay.

Like I said... hang yourself.

Feb 9, 2006
Eminem And Bone will be talked about long after Kanye will be....

Eminem changed the game and so did Bone. More than any other rapper that has been mentioned in the topic.

1. Eminem
2. Bone

However you rate what makes someone legendary. Eminem and Bone would pass the requirements more so, than anyone else that has came from the midwest ever.

Nov 25, 2009
He may be wack but at least he isnt a monotone o.g. triple o.g. that has no lyricism. Go hang yourself, jackass.

and he's so wack because he's signed to Ruthless. I mean fuck Ruthless lets have a wack ass label that never leaves KC and the Bay. He's also wack because he did a nationwide tour with Tech N9ne. I guess its better to never leave KC or the Bay.

Like I said... hang yourself.
You're a jerk!

Nov 8, 2009
Eminem And Bone will be talked about long after Kanye will be....

Eminem changed the game and so did Bone. More than any other rapper that has been mentioned in the topic.

1. Eminem
2. Bone

However you rate what makes someone legendary. Eminem and Bone would pass the requirements more so, than anyone else that has came from the midwest ever.
this is sad too because they are probably the wackest too.. they dont even rep the midwest properly, they not out here putting work like every REAL midwest rapper.. they just industry fame whores

Jan 5, 2010
I like the names ive been seeing in this thread for the most part.. They were pretty much all artists that i was thinking of... MC Breed, Esham/Natas, Eminem, Bone Thugs, Twista..

Dayton Family makes dam good music, but I dont know about legendary status..
Someone said Dice.. I wouldnt put him on legendary status either...

Tech N9ne.. maybe..

even tho i'll receive some hate for this, whether you like the music or not (most dont), I'd have to put ICP on the list for underground legends.. Theyve been around for about 20 years and continue to put out albums without any mainstream activity and their empire his huge.. These guys know how to hustle the game..

Nov 17, 2009
Aint no future in your frontin.... Never was cuz!! Mc breed as a solo artist & bone as a group...wasn't crossroads the #1 selling song of all time?!

Dec 7, 2007
CCA hands down.
will skrill is a god out here. keep his name out yo mouth...
twista is a sipe wankster fa real.
payroll is a true mufucca and he maimed kanyes head... dont believe tha hype suckers haha. tha wreck was all a cover up. on tha real.
but CCA actually was busted with millions in cash AND they made insane classic albums on top of that. they really were the owners of they area. cops turned around and ignored the machinery when them boys was poppin off rainbow clips in broad day. respect THAT.

Dec 7, 2007
also...
jilla
dem gary boyz (b-hun) murder bid right NOW...dats REAL shit.
G.I.P.
OUTSIDE
mike Lott
c-ghetto
CASH of IND
halocaust camp
black mafia
and aLOT of cats destined to be LEGENDS
dont sleep!
one

May 18, 2005
I would say Twista, and Legendary Traxster When you think of the "snap" rap you think of Twista. Was in the guiness book of world records in 92 for it and does it better then anyone in the region enough to claim the spark of the fast rapper era. He's featured on more hiphop albums then anyone in the region and is well respected locally for the most part and worldwide.

Traxster - Ran Chicago in production. Everybody in the Chi came to him for beats, he also created a style in production that was mimicked throughout the midwest. Introduced the best of Do or Die, Psycho Drama, Twista, Ric Jilla and more midwest acts.

Jun 22, 2007
LMAO @ Rich the Factor being mentioned. He's just your run of the mill average monotonous rapper. Nothing special at all. And doesnt he re-sell his music & use the same titles and shit?? Thats just awful. Anyways:

Eminem
Tech N9ne
Twista
Bone Thugs
Nelly
Dayton Family

What about Crucial Conflict?