Who is the biggest underachiever in NBA History?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
granted he has yet to win a title, he's achieved ALOT of shit already in the NBA including scoring titles and MVP's. and remember dude has yet to even hit his prime and hes done that so he can never win a title and IMO he will never be considered an underachiever
even though lebra blames is a fucking faggot you are right. derrick coleman has to be up there at the top along with greg oden and kwame brown

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
taking into account his talent level, the amount of hype surrounding him and teaming up with the superfriends. I think lebron will underachieve if he doesn't win multiple titles. same could have been said for kobe or jordan. and those two had to put up with much better competition in their conferences.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
taking into account his talent level, the amount of hype surrounding him and teaming up with the superfriends. I think lebron will underachieve if he doesn't win multiple titles. same could have been said for kobe or jordan. and those two had to put up with much better competition in their conferences.
lebra was supposed to be the second coming. when he took his talents to south beach he left a possible legacy in cleveland. game over for that. he will always be an underachiever in that regard especially when he doesnt win a ring at all in miami.

Oct 2, 2006
I feel like a lot of the players listed in this thread all had times in their career when they were standout players and I wouldn't necessarily consider them underachievers because their prime time didnt span over many years.