Who is the biggest underachiever in NBA History?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
When I ask this question I think about players who had a shitload of talent but never lived up to their potential for whatever reasons. My vote goes to Rasheed Wallace his versatility was unmatched he could shoot the 3 ( shot too much of them) he had a great post game, he had great defense, and in his portland days he was athletic. But because he was lazy in never taking care of his body, and had anger issues he never played like he was capable of on a consistent basis. Dude could have easily averaged 25ppg for his career but ended up averaging 14.6 ppg IMO the biggest underachiever in the NBA

Honorable mention: Baron Davis

Jan 18, 2006
Cant think of many off the top of my head. Mine goes to Gilbert Arenas. He was talented as fuck and some where along the line he just stopped caring and his game went with it.

Penny Hardaway got hurt a lot after Shaq left and he was never the same when healthy

Feb 10, 2006
When I think of underachiever's I think of the ultimate goal and that's an nba title so guys like patricc ewing n charles barkley come to mind

Sep 17, 2005
Thats easy, Derrick Coleman. Alot of these cats yall puttin up got hurt and some of em were at the top of the league for awhile. Some of em just plain sucked, but D was just a spoiled lazy bitch.