Who is the biggest underachiever in NBA History?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2005
Sam Bowie... Hahahaha... Didn't he get picked over MJ...? Anyhow my vote is Harold Minor... Baby 'f*ckin' Jordan my ass... & Dee Brown gets honorable mention...

Hold up...........

I change my mind...

Shawn Bradley wins...!

May 20, 2006
definately....... Harold "baby jordan" Minor...........

Derrick Coleman is a close second......... DC was supposed to be the second coming of MJ (Magic Johnson)....... lol, yeah right

Sep 24, 2006
Nick Anderson, Larry Hughes, Elton Brand, Jason Williams (White Chocolate), Jayson Williams (Nets), Greg Ostertag
I can only give u Elton BRand he had huge potential.....Nick anderson wack, Larry hughes came out of Sant Louis No one expected him to be the truth, Jayson Williams & Jason williams just over rated players i dont many people expected them to be legends. Greg Ostertag had little upside comin out of college just Big Dumb SHot Blockin dummy, aka Eric Montross

Nov 7, 2006
my vote goes to Tracy McGrady, i mean did he ever even win a Playoff series? i dont think he did and if he did it was near the very end of his tenure with the rockets

Nov 7, 2006
lebron james, will go down as the biggest underachiever of all time.
granted he has yet to win a title, he's achieved ALOT of shit already in the NBA including scoring titles and MVP's. and remember dude has yet to even hit his prime and hes done that so he can never win a title and IMO he will never be considered an underachiever