who is hot right now in sac?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

to be completely honest. im from the bay but when i was coming up sac ran shit as far as some quality uniqe gangsta shit.

i grew up on THE BROTHA LYNCH'S THE D.E'S THE GANGSTA DRE'S THE BLACK MARKET THE HIGHSIDE RECORDS THE SKEE 64'S THE C-BO'S

I MEAN IT WAS SO MUCH A PART OF MY COMING UP AND IT SEEMS SO QUIET RIGHT NOW TO ME AT LEAST.?
we all know the legends but who right now is up and coming and puttin out hot shit right now in Sac

Apr 25, 2002
cuz no one will be honest, Ill keep it real and tell you no one is hot right now in sac. shit is dead. there is talent tho, but only God knows if that talent will produce anything that stays in your rotation for longer than two spins.

T-Nutty IMO is the hottest. Hes still young, boat loads of talent, and comes from the mecca of SAC RAP (Gardens). But your most than likely to find him on the back of a milk carton than the new releases section.

Doey Rock is fucking with Sick-Wid-It, which is promising, but I doubt hes on there top priority list.

The whole C-Way squad got heat, but producing a quality album takes more than bars.

Lil Darelle has got some skills, but he only has dropped a mixtape. He fucks with Livewire, and has sounded tight on there shit too. Dont know if he has what it takes to drop a complete, solid all around album.

As far SAC RAP VETERANS, I have given up all hope on every single one of them. Maybe in 2012 when X gets out ill have some faith.

IMO, SAC is so stuck on thinking if you got tight spits than thats all it takes. I think cats dont take the game like they should, and try and spit there hardest over Casio beats, and think its tight shit. Cats need to focus on quality of a project.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Doey Rock has what it takes, but since he's signed to Sick-Wid-It, he's gonna be on the back burner

when he drops a proper solo, i can bet it will be hot as hell

C-Way Mafia is comin up, cant wait for their next projects

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Thanks Ceza... I like
C-Dubb
Bueno (when he makes a real album)
Doey (when he makes an album)
Tre Mak
Real Life (Kelioso, Dolla, Zo, P-Cise aka Street Knowledge) "Bueno's Squad"

All these guys mentioned are not like the dudes from the past and I commend them for stepping out of the box and making they're own paths for Sacramento music.

Jul 10, 2007
NOBODY IN SAC IS DOIN IT LIKE IN THE PAST....NIGGAZ IS OUT HERE TRYIN TO MAKE A REAL LIVIN AND REAL BREAD OTHER WAYS YA FEEL.....IF ANYBODY IS DOIN ANYTHING WORTH LISTENING TO ITS T-NUTTY AND HIS CREW. HES KEPT IT THAT SAC TYPE SHIT. EVERYONE ELSE JUST FELL OFF. THAT ERA AINT HERE NO MORE. THE QUALITY JUST AINT THERE NO MORE. THE HUNGER IS GONE. EVERYONE THINKS THEY CAN JUST PUT SOME SHIT OUT AND SELL UNITS...WHICH IS KIND OF FUCKIN UP THE GAME FOR SAC...BUT IF THEY WERENT PUTTIN SHIT OUT NOBODY WOULD.