who is hot right now in sac?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
I'm far as hell from Sac, but I know G-Macc's shit is hot. From the little I've heard, T Nutty and Doey Rock are hot too.

Jun 14, 2002
SMIGG IS THE ONE DOIN' THE MOST IN MY OPINION..FOLLOWED BY C-DUBB,FLOSSALINI & SUMTHIN' TERRIBLE...BUT IN MY OPINION SUMTHIN' TERRIBLE KINDA FALLIN' OFF...I DON'T KNO' WHY,BUT SOME OF THERE NEW SHIT I JUST WASN'T FEELIN'.

I WANT A NEW SMIGG ALBUM THO'.

Jun 14, 2002
I AGREE WIT' YOU THERE.....SOMETIMES I DON'T LIKE THE BEATS HE PICKS,BUT WAX IS THE SAME WAY.BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY WIT' EVERY SONG...

HOW COULD I LEAVE OUT TRE MAK OUT TOO.....I'M LOOKIN' FORWARD TO SOME NEW SHIT FROM HIM TOO.

May 30, 2006
I still fucks with Lynch & X real tough but as far as the young talent I'd say T-Nutty, Young Bop, P-Folks, Shagzilla and Trauma Unit are definitly the future.

I've never heard Doey Rocks music although I've heard of him.

Where can I get that Lil Darrelle mixtape? Didn't know he had one out. Ol' boy got heat rocks for that ass.

Smigg Dirtee is alright but he aint coming close to fucking with the names I've thrown up. COS is wack.He has no chance of outshining anyone I just named as well.

Apr 27, 2006
lol wow!!!

One of the problems is theres no strong label in Sac and probably will never be cuz everyone is wanting to run there own company. T-Nutty is the only hope for Sac, maybe COS but Siccmade or madesicc whatever you want to call it seems to really lag business wise and releasing shit.
You think t-nutty is sacramento's only hope???? Lol are you serious???? Wow bro thatz interesting but i have to respect a persons opinion.