who is hot right now in sac?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 3, 2006
Have been back in Sac now for almost 2 years....definitely do not pretend to have heard every one out there that's putting out stuff....BUT in terms of quality and stands out as being unique and not just more bland, weak, boring stuff I'd say C-Dubb, Flossalini and Sumthin Terrible.......Speaking of which when is Flossalini gonna drop an album?

Aug 7, 2006
just off my opinion

Doey (he will blow up if he dropped an album tho)
C-Dubb
Righteous Movement (there on the talib tour)
Mindspeakers (they are everywhere and they rock massively)
AgustusTheElephant (just got the afrosamurai soundtrack, the whole thing)

Feb 8, 2003
I'm From the other side of the country whuich means no one OVER here is real up on the newcomers and promising talent. So with me seeing them on the siccness promotin they projects or names properly. I say

C-DUBB
SMIGG DIRTEE
FLOSS
THEM TWIN EVIL GUYS
VINCE V
REAL TALK
TRE MAK
BETO

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Have been back in Sac now for almost 2 years....definitely do not pretend to have heard every one out there that's putting out stuff....BUT in terms of quality and stands out as being unique and not just more bland, weak, boring stuff I'd say C-Dubb, Flossalini and Sumthin Terrible.......Speaking of which when is Flossalini gonna drop an album?
21 Joints to mastering on the 18th...
Featuring:
C-Dubb
Smigg Dirtee
I-Rocc
Bugzy
Indecent & Krypto
and more.

Sorry for the wait... you have ya whole life to make ya first album, yet the industry expects you to make ya second one in 10 months! The "Flossalini Is My Homeboy- Audiobiography" Album is coming! Thanks to those who been keeping tabs too... What up Beads in the New East!

Jan 18, 2006
One of the problems is theres no strong label in Sac and probably will never be cuz everyone is wanting to run there own company. T-Nutty is the only hope for Sac, maybe COS but Siccmade or madesicc whatever you want to call it seems to really lag business wise and releasing shit.

Feb 21, 2006
I aint just speaking for my brother (Triple Stack RIP).....he was greater then anyone in sac.and almost everwhere...he had mad love in Detroit, Tennessee, Philly, and bringing back to Sac...all before he turned 18...unfortunely his time was up before he could show that......but look out for "Monkey Business} on the 916 Unifed ALbum

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
SUMTHIN TERRIBLE
DOITMOVIN(FIRST ARTIST OFF STS LABLE)
LIL DARELLE
DOEY ROCK
FLOSSALINI
C-DUBB

IM SURE IM MISSING A FEW BUT MOST OF THE SHIT OUT IS WEAK IF YALL AINT GOT THE SUMTHIN TERRIBLE PRESENTS...U STUPID COMP YOU NEED TO GET IT AND THE 916 UNIFIED COMING SOON CATCH ME ON BOTH PROJECTS