Who is better? Court Dog, Fat Tone, Rich the Factor, or Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2004
I rep for KC

Just because a guy raps with a certain artist, umm lets say Court. Doesn't mean that they need to promote an artist, umm lets say Court, AS the ONLY non west-coast sounding commercally acceptable artist from KC. In the words of Mike Tyson, " That ludachris! "

And yeah Pittsburgh Philthy is my dude. The boy is srt8 flames. Str8 off the 10th street but sounds nothing like Rich. The only guy with no album that they call to open up for Mac Dre rip, Ryda J. Clyde, Dubee, Fat Tone,
Rich, Luni Coleone, Messy Marv and others when they come to town. I know because I stay in the front row. I didn't think I was clownin though...

Law: Do you want me to keep going?
Law said:
Why you clowin street heat.. I love filmoe and philth too....

I just said he spits consistent...

Feb 26, 2004
See Law you was supposed to hit me along time ago so I could give you Philthy's #. You told me you could get him on some more shit. I don't think he's hurtin for loot. But he might be hurtin to get heard.

" Real before rappin" Sky Balla off of Rapper Gone Bad

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
its all love boi.. i will call philth tonight.. PM me your name so i can say you will vouch for me or whatver.. we can get a mixtape or solo cd pumped out hella quick..

i wasnt doubting phith that cat is hard.. im knowin .. shit lets do an interview too so the cat can be heard...

Feb 26, 2004
All it ait nothing. I see all you got is luv so it's all good. It's whatever I'm sure he's up for anything. Do you have his #. I gave him yours ( did he ever call u by the way? he told me he did ) but he lost his phone in LA. I can give it to you again though. Or give him yours. He knows I be on here reppin.

Aug 3, 2004
Street_Heat said:
Just because a guy raps with a certain artist, umm lets say Court. Doesn't mean that they need to promote an artist, umm lets say Court, AS the ONLY non west-coast sounding commercally acceptable artist from KC. In the words of Mike Tyson, " That ludachris! "

And yeah Pittsburgh Philthy is my dude. The boy is srt8 flames. Str8 off the 10th street but sounds nothing like Rich. The only guy with no album that they call to open up for Mac Dre rip, Ryda J. Clyde, Dubee, Fat Tone,
Rich, Luni Coleone, Messy Marv and others when they come to town. I know because I stay in the front row. I didn't think I was clownin though...

Law: Do you want me to keep going?
I mean what are you sayin homie? I dont rap with Court, I'm the real ll-Sikcs lil cuzzin Lil D..I just use hs sign on name cuz I never got my own. And yeah, I'm down with Court, but I dont feel like I over promote him, I just think dude dont get the recognition he deserves cuz mufuckas be on here praising suckas..on the mic and off. It aint like I said Courts the best, this that and the other, but I think he's well rounded, and plus he loves KC. I dont rap with Court, hell I dont rap at all, but yall need to go to MIDWESTDBOYS.COM and peep out the new album and let the music speak for itself.

Nov 6, 2004
rich the factor rhymes to slow and only has a few lines in his songs that are good.tech n9ne i think was better on the worst and the calm before the storm then he was on his newer albums like absolute power and angellic.I would say in this order court dogg,techn9ne,rich the factor,fat tone

Aug 3, 2004
jaydub816 said:
at the moment im diggin Fat Tone.......profit you are dope! get yo name out homie!
FAT TONE fuckin sucks!! I'm glad he tryin to do somethin with hisself but his shit sucks. All that screaming and I'm hard ra ra ra bullshit. That shit sound like some early 90's C-Bo shit.

Nov 6, 2004
llsikc said:
FAT TONE fuckin sucks!! I'm glad he tryin to do somethin with hisself but his shit sucks. All that screaming and I'm hard ra ra ra bullshit. That shit sound like some early 90's C-Bo shit.
what do you think about mr. stinky?he does a lot of yelling....

Nov 1, 2004
You, Me And He is straight muzik 2 drive-by!

When I bump dis shit in my system itz bangin!
I drop Young Niggaz and watch everybody C-Walkin

Just like muthafuckin bizness man... itz pure gangsta shit thats how you call it :devious:

Status
Not open for further replies.